The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
If I'm right, Bruce said that he will never gonna do again a solo album, for some reasons ... .
But I think, if they released FFTE, there must be a tour for that too, no ?

rokyronnie said:
If I'm right, Bruce said that he will never gonna do again a solo album, for some reasons ... .

I can't imagine a Maiden show without songs like Iron Maiden, Hallowed and Number of the Beast! But it would be a cracking tour, and be a refreshing set list!

I keep hearing that Bruce owes the record co. a final solo album. I don't know if that's correct or not.

rokyronnie said:
Last year Bruce said in a pre-Sonisphere interview with Radio 1's Daniel P Carter that after they'd tour the album they would do another tour where they'll play lots of classics.

On 'The Trooper' issue: maybe Iron Maiden should go back to Ireland and play 'Montsegur' and 'Sign of the Cross' for the Republicans. I'm sure a couple of songs about the good old days when they got to burn heretics will keep them happy.

Black Wizard said:
Last year Bruce said in a pre-Sonisphere interview with Radio 1's Daniel P Carter that after they'd tour the album they would do another tour where they'll play lots of classics.

On 'The Trooper' issue: maybe Iron Maiden should go back to Ireland and play 'Montsegur' and 'Sign of the Cross' for the Republicans. I'm sure a couple of songs about the good old days when they got to burn heretics will keep them happy.

Wait, you think Republicans burnt "heretics" back then?  :lol: I'm not defending the idiots but that's an idiotic post Wizard. I don't want to get into a political row but if you're gonna throw rocks at least have a clue what you're talking about.

Wasted The Great said:
I keep hearing that Bruce owes the record co. a final solo album. I don't know if that's correct or not.
The other rumor is that he's still under contract to make 3 more solo albums. I wish someone would ask him about this in an interview.

Travis The Dragon said:
The other rumor is that he's still under contract to make 3 more solo albums. I wish someone would ask him about this in an interview.

Agreed. He must have at least one more in him. Would love to hear it.

Travis The Dragon said:
I don't think this was that long ago long ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbJIKgPjFzY I think the guy made a mistake in the video and put 2003 instead of 2008. Does anybody know when this flight happened?
Hopefully we can get one really soon cause I love his solo stuff.

Night Prowler said:
I don't understand what he says :S
He say's he was gonna write some stuff with Roy Z in January thru February. If it was crap then they wouldn't do one and if it was good then maybe the would.

Travis The Dragon said:
Maybe/hopefully he'll get bored during the upcoming break and will want to do another solo album.

I don't think he'll get bored, if I'm right, his working at one airplane company, so ...  :bigsmile:

They need a bit of break, it seems normal to me after so many months of touring, everyone needs a break.
But yeah, that's what Smallwood says probably :))

"Oh, you're bloody go back in the studio again!"

So, the tour is over, and the last two gigs in London were amazing. Too worn-out to write anything else, but rest assured that is a good thing.

Absolutely agree with you Perun, I was at the London show on Friday and it was simply phenomenal, the new songs were incredible live and despite claims that Bruce's voice was in bad shape on previous shows he was brilliant. I enjoyed this show even more than the SBIT show at Twickenham in 2008 - which is definitely saying something"!  :yey:

Back