The 2011 Tour Thread! (SPOILERS)

Is everything about the tour exactly the way you want it?

• Yes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • I'm not sure what I want

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Donner:
Here in czech he kind of had. He couldnt go with the "west" high part through the whole time, he sang
westwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard instead of
weeeeeeeeeestwaaaaaaaard
He also cut the words in a half few times, and I saw him looking away in a weird way and touching his throat. But most of the parts were alrite.

Shocking prices. There's a fucking recession going on and organizers think they're gonna sell out festivals with prices that high. Fucking joke. Hopefully Maiden will go back there on their own steam soon with significantly lower prices.

It was a sign from the sky that H should play his Hallowed Be Thy Name solo. Too bad the band didn't get it :(

Messing up words and the slight difficulty of singing
perhaps Maiden's most challenging chorus
is something I can live with.

I haven't seen a bad performance on this tour.Perhaps I haven't seen enough.
But all the videos of Talisman I've seen are good at least and perfect at best.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!  :yey:  :edmetal:  :yey:

No video can capture the awesomeness of this band.
Yesterday the whole band was on fire and really I don't think anyone should worry about the performance he''ll get to see on any song.The new songs sound even greater live and the rest sounds as great as always.Seriously this tour is going to give us many equal or even better versions of songs that are already on some other live album. For example check this video of FOTD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KeQ5IVAb3w. His voice comes out naturally and is full of strength.(and I guess there are better vids coming)
Or Blood Brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzhjelDu60.And still there many songs that haven't been uploaded on youtube yet.

Bruce thanked some fans that travelled all the way from Bulgaria and blamed the promoter for the cancellation of their show.
He once again said that they are not going to play ATG this time but he said he''ll sing the chorus and we''ll sing with him and if we are good enough he might think about it for some other time.
Just a bit of hope.  :bigsmile:

Now I'm really looking forward to that live album (and a bootleg from yesterday's show until then because I think it was a really great night - first time I really care finding a boot from a show I attended. I''ll start looking for one but if someone finds it first please let me know.I'm counting on you Fonz!!!  :ok:).

Murder89 said:
No video can capture the awesomeness of this band.
Yesterday the whole band was on fire and really I don't think anyone should worry about the performance he''ll get to see on any song.The new songs sound even greater live and the rest sounds as great as always.Seriously this tour is going to give us many equal or even better versions of songs that are already on some other live album. For example check this video of FOTD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KeQ5IVAb3w. His voice comes out naturally and is full of strength.(and I guess there are better vids coming)
Or Blood Brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzhjelDu60.And still there many songs that haven't been uploaded on youtube yet.

Bruce thanked some fans that travelled all the way from Bulgaria and blamed the promoter for the cancellation of their show.
He once again said that they are not going to play ATG this time but he said he''ll sing the chorus and we''ll sing with him and if we are good enough he might think about it for some other time.
Just a bit of hope.  :bigsmile:

Now I'm really looking forward to that live album (and a bootleg from yesterday's show until then because I think it was a really great night - first time I really care finding a boot from a show I attended. I''ll start looking for one but if someone finds it first please let me know.I'm counting on you Fonz!!!  :ok:).
I'm glad you had such a great time! I'll most certainly keep a look out for a boot of your show!

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I'm glad you had such a great time! I'll most certainly keep a look out for a boot of your show!

Thanks!!!I keep checking those sites every 1-2 hours for new posts.

Back