Sabaton

If anyone's interested in seeing Priest and Sabaton on 9/20 in Rosemont, IL, I'm selling two tickets for face value. Front row of the balcony. PM if interested!

Sabaton played 28 songs on last show of the tour.

I hope soon we will get a date for a new album.

The War To End All Wars will be released via Nuclear Blast Records on March 4th 2022 and comes in an impressive range of physical configurations that are partly strictly limited. The album is the sequel of our previous album The Great War and it focuses on the atrocities, miracles and happenings around WWI.

The album consists of 11 brand new tracks:

1. Sarajevo
2. Stormtroopers
3. Dreadnought
4. The Unkillable Soldier
5. Soldier of Heaven
6. Hellfighters
7. Race to the Sea
8. Lady of the Dark
9. The Valley of Death
10. Christmas Truce
11. Versailles

Christmas Truce puts me right off that album. Do they have songs about the terrible plight of horses, how everyone lived neck deep in mud and ate rats too?

Never mind, at least there's some Sabaton underwear to look forward to:

I may need a very strong drink before I try the new Sabaton stuff. I really don't like First World War nostalgia/sentiment/faux-remembrance at the best of times, and less so the cliches about it. At least Blackadder made it funny.

Being a history buff, I'm liking it. But I've always been drawn to songs such as this. As with Maiden,Marduk and God Dethroned, these guys do "historical" songs right. Btw Brigantium, I had no idea what you were talking about when you mentioned Blackadder. Looked up some vids. Funny? That's an understatement:) Great stuff:)

I do like the new song. The keys sound awesome. Joakim’s performance is one of his best. I love the verses, and the chorus is serviceable. I know the end credit piece with Floor’s vocals probably isn’t on the album itself, but I think it’s a super nice touch. Also, killer video. A pretty strong song from them.

Okay, let's settle this once and for all.

At the beginning of "Wolfpack", what does he say before "all hands man your battle stations"?

Don't assume anything, listen to it and tell me what you hear.

Back