Sabaton

My favourite Sabaton albums are Carolus Rex (Swedish version), The Art of War and The Great War. I've fallen out of love with them somewhat as they've been releasing the same album for the last ten years. I'd love for them to do something a little deeper instead of becoming a caricature (which they slowly are).

Still, having seen them 3 times they're a great party metal band. We should have seen them on the last tour but our bastard cat went missing. :lol:

20210825_142403.jpg

Best song in ages! This has a very classic Sabaton feel to it and I can’t wait to hear it without the sound effects. Not sure the cello adds anything, but still cool. I love that Tommy is finally singing on something, his voice rules.

I know they’re getting some money from World of Tanks, but holy shit that’s an expensive video!

Also, as a pacifist, I can't help but wonder who thought of the detail of putting a sunflower there at 2:23 and what went on in their head while they designed it.

New song is on YT trending in Croatia.

This is first time that I saw any metal song on YT trending.

Anybody here from Sweden, I saw that hey will have 16 dates tour in Sweden.

How big are the venues? Because that is a quite a big tour for one country.

Sabaton is very popular in Sweden. They actually have 30 dates there. Slaghuset in Malmö has a capacity of 1300.

30 dates in 10.5 mil. population country?!?!

Man that is great, I dont know that any metal band did something like that.

Back