Russia invades Ukraine

XdUTvr2.jpeg

Your friends are not evidence because a) real evidence is there in plain sight, with everybody that has been sentenced to grave prison sentences for simply expressing their opinions and b) just because they have not been personally overtly persecuted does not mean others have not (see point A).

Not evidence, but when you talk /text people you get a feeling. If after many years in Dubai the suppression back home were significant I would have understand something without them need to say anything.

And this feedback is a very real "document" because the source is direct. Not absolute but definitely should be in the mix before drawing conclusions for a place we've never been.

Not evidence, but when you talk /text people you get a feeling. If after many years in Dubai the suppression back home were significant I would have understand something without them need to say anything.

And this feedback is a very real "document" because the source is direct. Not absolute but definitely should be in the mix before drawing conclusions for a place we've never been.
It's should be so low in the mix that the fader is right down in the bottom, because what's on that channel doesn't add anything of substance at all. Facts are undeniable. People get sent to jail for any hint of criticism. People turn eachother in.

So, is the fact that I know several people from Russia who have fled this country and do not want/plan to ever return sufficient proof that you are wrong? Especially after the aggression in Ukraine began, several people I knew from Russia asked for a quick transfer to other countries for fear of being drafted into the army against their will. And I've been to Russia several times, etc. I also have some first-hand opinion on the veracity of these fears.

:facepalm: If this is true, then I have no more words. Truly ballless and blind. Stop tying hands behind Ukraine's back! russia is weak. Fuck!
Screenshot_2024-08-07-23-49-17-133.jpeg

1723113170217.png

Screenshot_2024-08-08-20-28-15-392.jpeg

Last edited:
Ukraine's current SURPRISE incursion clearly shows that russia is a giant with a feet of clay. Yet another russia's redline was crossed and WHAT? And nothing... Just constant bragging. The WEST must stop being COWARDS. I said many times, putin respects only power. Ukraine shows him power. Anyone who still preaches about red lines, escalation, negotiations is a political corpse. He still fundamentally don't understands russia's mafia and thugs regime. Give russia good beating and the war soon will be over. No more excuses for Biden and Scholz.
This current incursion may soon be over but it's a sure sign what russia and it's regime really is about and how one must deal with this shithole country.

As I said - I have a few acquaintances in Russia for various reasons. It is interesting that currently Russians, especially in the areas where Ukrainian troops are entering, are almost as afraid of them as of their own. Fears are increasingly emerging that the Kremlin will order the city Kursk to be razed to the ground.

Almost as if there's an enormously massive difference between a country that is actively in war fighting back and NATO countries not at war getting actively involved. Funny how that works :facepalm::rolleyes:

As I said - I have a few acquaintances in Russia for various reasons. It is interesting that currently Russians, especially in the areas where Ukrainian troops are entering, are almost as afraid of them as of their own. Fears are increasingly emerging that the Kremlin will order the city Kursk to be razed to the ground.
I really don't envy the civilians living in those locations.

Almost as if there's an enormously massive difference between a country that is actively in war fighting back and NATO countries not at war getting actively involved. Funny how that works :facepalm::rolleyes:

I really don't envy the civilians living in those locations.
Yeah, but on the other hand - karma's a bitch. Many of these people were very pro war etc.

Yeah, I was reading about this. Huge failure of a major ICBM type. Not good for the Russians, especially their ongoing claims to have nuclear capacity. Of course, they still have capacity.

By literally killing thousands of innocent civilians?
Israel is no Saints but Hezbollah is a threat to Israel. It is ok by you when Israel is attacked every other day with rocket barrages?
And again, like Hamas, Hezbollah hides behind the civilians.
To condemn Israel from Ivory Towers* is cynic at best, imo.

*Ivory Towers is my term for Western post modern society where queers, for example, root for hamas, who would decapitate those fools in a blink of an eye.
Nothing against queers per se from my side, but when people act like idiots I will say so and will not mince my words.

Back