RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

"The FC reserves the right to check data after purchase and, with the assistance of the ticketing companies, cancel any purchases they deem fraudulent."

I reckon you'ld be alright, but anyone else using your code may run the risk of having it cancelled

Isn't that just written to scare people off?
How are they supposed to see whether someone who has bought tickets with a code is also an FC member?
How are ticket sales supposed to be tracked so personally?
Maybe we have someone who is experienced in this?

Also, no FC pre-sale for Budapest II which is unheard of. I guess some FC members won't be happy about that.
Definitely frustrated. There was no FC presale, and there wasn't even an email notification that a 2nd date was added. By the time I heard about it, all the available GA's were gone. I'll try my luck with the general sale tomorrow.

Looked at dates. Now with Budapest II added, there are not many gaps left.

First possibility is Helsinki II on 17th of June. If they sell out 2 stadiums, that would be incredible.

2nd possibility is London II on 27th of June. Unlikely, but there is space (just in case, I guess).

Second to last, and more likely, is Paris II on 20th of July.

Lastly, and most likely, is Waldbuehne II on 30th of July.

But that's it in terms of realistic space in the calendar.

If anyone asks me, they will play at the Graspop Festival.

Isn't that just written to scare people off?
How are they supposed to see whether someone who has bought tickets with a code is also an FC member?
How are ticket sales supposed to be tracked so personally?
Maybe we have someone who is experienced in this?

Very easy, if the email address used to buy tickets isn't a members email address.

They will probably contact the person first, just in case there is a legitimate reason why. I've seen it happen to people in similar circumstances with my football club.

Judging from the last two pages, people have only been talking about ticket sales, venues and possible added dates in the upcoming tour in this thread. Am I right? Please tell me I'm right.
leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

Very easy, if the email address used to buy tickets isn't a members email address.

They will probably contact the person first, just in case there is a legitimate reason why. I've seen it happen to people in similar circumstances with my football club.
That would be a terrible reason as people often have multiple email addresses. I use a different address for IMFC than I do for Ticketmaster. I better not get gubbed for that.

Thanks a lot for the explanation, but I'm wondering if the email address can really be the connection.
They would have to send out endless emails to people with the "wrong" address to sort it out.
Almost everyone I know is registered with different email addresses in different places, even though it's the same person.

For what its worth, I used someone's presale code in the past with no issue but that was 2015 or maybe earlier.

And in 2011 there was an anti tout thing in place with online tickets only, the persons ID had to match the name on the ticket but they didn't check ID or ticket names, just scan and enter.

Different set up now maybe but there's my wonderful anecdotes.

Other thing. Maiden said about resale being face value. Made me wonder how they have any say over the resale market. Well, they don't. London Front Standing on Viagogo for nearly 8 grand. Pity the fool who pays that but its there and lots of other tickets going for way more than face value.

Turns out that Maiden is a stadium band (with the right material in the set) in Europe after all. They just weren't bothered to be one yet.
They have had some success previously. Scandinavia/the Nordics in 2008 was absolutely massive. They also had some really big crowds in 2022, but this is gonna top everything.

They have had some success previously. Scandinavia/the Nordics in 2008 was absolutely massive. They also had some really big crowds in 2022, but this is gonna top everything.
Yeah. They have been a stadium band in specific areas of Europe. They tried Twickenham 2008 and some other shows... In Scandinavia they have been a stadium band since Ullevi 2005... But not like this.

I think Legacy Of The Beast tour was a test in terms of production and popularity. Based on results, they decided they could do it.

We know South America will be massive stadiums in 2026. The question is how they will approach North America. That's what interests me most. I'd say they want to do 15 stadium shows there, but I don't know if that's realistic. Just can't wrap my head around Maiden playing a stadium like MetLife in New Jersey.

Back