RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Can I still be part of the fan club to pré save London tickets?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be possible. I renewed my subscription on the same day the pre-sale started and received my code without issue. The sub ran out a few days prior lol

Looked at dates. Now with Budapest II added, there are not many gaps left.

First possibility is Helsinki II on 17th of June. If they sell out 2 stadiums, that would be incredible.

2nd possibility is London II on 27th of June. Unlikely, but there is space (just in case, I guess).

Second to last, and more likely, is Paris II on 20th of July.

Lastly, and most likely, is Waldbuehne II on 30th of July.

But that's it in terms of realistic space in the calendar.

Count me in! The other times I went with other folks, but this time around would be my first Maiden concert that I attend alone. Wanted to go for FTTB anyway, so might as well double our chances :)

Gelsenkirchen though, right?
Excellent, great plan m8! We'll do exactly like that. :) All the details we'll plan when concert day comes close. Cool thing! :) And yes, Gelsenkirchen

Excellent, great plan m8! We'll do exactly like that. :) All the details we'll plan when concert day comes close. Cool thing! :) And yes, Gelsenkirchen
Yeah, super great. Actually I am at work right now, doing late shift (home by 9 pm) & I forgot that the presales would start today. Didn't have my credit card with me, so: dropped work & told my boss I FUCKING NEED TO GO HOME, pick my credit card & will be back in ca. an hour. So, here I am, back in office - and just was successful. Bremen and Gelsenkirchen GA tickets are safe. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I got delayed so only been able to get london tickets now

I haven’t been to the london stadium before for a gig but see only “rear standing”, was the front standing available earlier or sold out?

First possibility is Helsinki II on 17th of June. If they sell out 2 stadiums, that would be incredible.

2nd possibility is London II on 27th of June. Unlikely, but there is space (just in case, I guess).

1. Graspop I think
2. No space for second London show
3. Not impossible
4. I agree, quite likely

There is space for it, at least in theory. They play Dublin on 25th of July and London on 28th of July. They could squeeze 2nd show on 27th, but I agree, it's very unlikely.
But they always have two days off after back to back gigs, so you can't squeeze it in on either side of the show

There is space for it, at least in theory. They play Dublin on 25th of July and London on 28th of July. They could squeeze 2nd show on 27th, but I agree, it's very unlikely.

They arent doing 2 x 60k, so even if it fits, 2nd show is unlikely unless a different venue.

If Malahide sales goes well on Friday, they could play Belfast the night after

Looked at dates. Now with Budapest II added, there are not many gaps left.

But that's it in terms of realistic space in the calendar.

No Wacken?

Back