RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

Also, on topic:

I'm still waiting on the letter from my bank to finally sort out the credit card problems to be able to get my ticket for Gelsenkirchen.

At least I'm only looking for standing tickets and they aren't separated into categories for that concert.

Anyone know how much the 'Front' tickets are, at London Olympic stadium in particular? I've got 02 so in through priority and had General Admission but not Front, available. I bought GA because I would be gutted if I'd missed out, but would fancy a Front ticket so gonna try for one of those when they go on general sale (if not too expensive)

Anyone know how much the 'Front' tickets are, at London Olympic stadium in particular? I've got 02 so in through priority and had General Admission but not Front, available. I bought GA because I would be gutted if I'd missed out, but would fancy a Front ticket so gonna try for one of those when they go on general sale (if not too expensive)
I believe it was £123.

Finally got my ticket! The eventim presale started today and there I could use alternative payment options. So, I didn't need the FC code after all.

About that: Is there any issue if people share their FC codes? If I understood correctly I could simply give my code to others for up to 6 tickets, right?

Also, no FC pre-sale for Budapest II which is unheard of. I guess some FC members won't be happy about that.
Just get my tickets for night 2 through livenation.hu presales (livenation account is free of charge) it works just fine but you need to navigate through the trooper VIPs which seem to be everywhere.

"The FC reserves the right to check data after purchase and, with the assistance of the ticketing companies, cancel any purchases they deem fraudulent."

I reckon you'ld be alright, but anyone else using your code may run the risk of having it cancelled
Ah, okay. Never mind then, thanks for the heads up!

Second shows announced due to popular demand rarely have had FC presales in recent times. At least that was the case with the O2 in London.
I figured that they might've struck a deal with Hungarian Live Nation that they allocade more tickets to FC pre-sale for the 1st night, if they do the 2nd night without FC pre-sale.

Finally got my ticket! The eventim presale started today and there I could use alternative payment options. So, I didn't need the FC code after all.

About that: Is there any issue if people share their FC codes? If I understood correctly I could simply give my code to others for up to 6 tickets, right?
If you like and are being FC member, we can double-go for FTTB in case if you havent anybody else as the second person. So if we both apply for FTTB, one at least should win and could that way make things sure for each other. If you like.

If you like and are being FC member, we can double-go for FTTB in case if you havent anybody else as the second person. So if we both apply for FTTB, one at least should win and could that way make things sure for each other. If you like.
Count me in! The other times I went with other folks, but this time around would be my first Maiden concert that I'd attend alone. Wanted to go for FTTB anyway, so might as well double our chances :)

Gelsenkirchen though, right?

Last edited:
Back