Official American Football Thread

Congrats to Indianapolis! What a game that was!!!
Now time for the Saints and Eagles. :)

Amen.

I don't believe in superstition.... but I listened to the first half on the radio and watched the second half. I almost went out to my car to listen on the radio for the last 5 minutes :)

I can't deny the great season, but it was a disappointing ending.

Tough to win when you lose half your offensive playmakers (including both running backs) and your best defensive back to injuries in one game. Still, I can't help but be reminded that Andy Reid is an idiot at managing the clock, and lo and behold, he ran out of timeouts late and the Colts could kneel out the last two minutes.

Yeah. The first one was bad enough (timeout) but that one after the 2:00 warning? That was stupid bad.

I can't help but think, had Charles been in the game, we would have run all second half and not left enough time to let them score... Ah, another playoff loss for KC.... I still remember watching Montana win in Houston, our last win! The last good game I remember. Shootout games never end well for us.

Despite the loss that was quite an exciting game! My dad thought of a good idea though. Instead of trying to block the final field goal, they should have let SF get a TD on purpose so they could have gotten the ball back with a minute or 2 because scoring a TD to win at the end is better than the chances of blocking a FG.

That was very disappointing. I hope that the Panthers put the 49ers in their place next week. I'm already really excited for the Seahawk - Saints game.

Even though I'm disappointed in the Packers loss, it was a real victory for them to get Rogers back, get revenge on the Bears, and get into the playoffs. Just wait until next year! :D

Since my Raiders suck a big fat one. I want an all west coast superbowl in New York. I want to see Seahawks vs Chargers (neither has won a superbowl and it's refreshing when two teams are in the final and none have won a championship

Yay! Someone else is supporting the Seahawks, they've only been to the Superbowl once and they lost. I'm not sure about the Chargers though. I'm really pumped for the game tomorrow.

Chrargers lost to the Niners back in the mid 90's.

I'd like to see the Colts go all the way. That's the only AFC team left I can bother to care about.

NFC, I'm more open. I could toot for the Seahawks or Panthers.

Hell yes indeed.
I wasn't too impressed with Seattle's offense this week, they just seemed kind of lazy, except for Lynch who had a 100 yard game with two touchdowns. But it was nice to see Percy Harvin back, I hope he isn't out again. He got hit really hard.

And well done to the Broncos. It'll be entertaining to watch another Brady, Manning game.

I am so tired of Brady Manning these two need to retire soon! I want to see other qb's advance already. I can't stand harbaugh so I am pulling for the seahawks to win it all.

Back