Official American Football Thread

Wohooo! Bears released Webb .. major addition through subtraction. I am sure Cutler's Life Insurance company is breathing a sigh of relief.

My NFL season has ended before it even started. I am a Raiders fan I have no fucking hope this year......:(

Everybody talks down a lot on Terrell Pryor, but I actually think he'll do okay for you guys this year.
It's a better option than Matt "I got paid for playing two games" Flynn.

Everybody talks down a lot on Terrell Pryor, but I actually think he'll do okay for you guys this year.
It's a better option than Matt "I got paid for playing two games" Flynn.

Flynn really cashed in ... much like the QB in the 90s from Miami (forgot his name, but Detroit signed him for a ton of cash based on a few good games).

Pryor might be decent. worth giving him a shot.

Reminds me of Matt Cassel. He did ok for a season in New England, but never that good in KC-- which is just not great :(

That was unreal .. combine that with the Auburn Georgia finish the week before and you have 2 of the top finishes ever. Hoping for a fantastic ND finish now :)

it is nice to see schools like ND, Duke, and Stanford do well and maintain their academic standards
Agreed. Compare that to Cal-Berkeley, supposedly a great school, yet only 48% of the football players graduate. And they are one of the worst college football teams in the country. Disgusting.

It was a weird day .. the Lions - Eagles game was a lot of fun .. and a great result. Bears need to beat the Cowgirls tonight

I missed most of yesterday's football, driving daughters around. But, it sounded like a great day on the radio!

Tonight's game will be good. I'd love to see the 'Boys go down!

Back