Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour announcement. So if true, it's probably Maiden at Pulp Summer Slam and likely Japan as well. Hopefully we get most of the dates.

Anyway, I remember Janick's interview that he said that they will discuss about the future once the tour finished… they're fast!

Probably, but I'd hate to be a rumour spreader.

The message over at the Fan Club forum was quite ambiguous though, but it comes from a (seemingly) well-connected fan.
It was posted in the tour thread, so surely a tour announcement.

Wonder if Japan and pulp summer slam would also guarantee Australia and new Zealand. Tho I guess nothing is they have done Asia before and missed them tho it does seem likely

Could have sworn I heard something yesterday about an Ozzy tour not happening ;)

EagerSlowAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Looks like it will follow a similar pattern to the book of souls 2016. Aus, nz, Japan late april/ early may and a European run June / July. I also heard something about a few NA shows. If that was true I would guess Florida to begin ,and LA as its a quicker and easier gateway to Asia / oceania so not so far fetched to think that will happen

Is that post that gives hints at the FC-forum, has it been deleted or what? As it was said by someone like that?
Where can I find it there? Also, what did it say about Sweden? no other nordic countries at all?

Is that post that gives hints at the FC-forum, has it been deleted or what? As it was said by someone like that?
Where can I find it there? Also, what did it say about Sweden? no other nordic countries at all?
It's still there. From what I understand Barry Drinkwater is the source who is the founder and owner of Global Merchandise. He was in the Early Days documentary if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back