Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw that right, it's Koln and Rockavaria again (which is strange, since they alreadly played it on LOTB... RTTH and FOI pro-shots are from that gig).

If I saw that right, it's Koln and Rockavaria again (which is strange, since they alreadly played it on LOTB... RTTH and FOI pro-shots are from that gig).

It's not. A guy was just expressing his hope for Rockavaria, based on his wishful thinking.

I really need this years tour to end and get news about next year. I'm really looking forward to see which non-festival shows they will do in Europe. I doubt Norway gets a show, but Sweden should surely get one. Maybe Finland, but that could be a festival date.

You who have been there, you definitely know how I feel for any live-concert experience of Maiden:
I have to see Maiden next year, so please bring the show to Finland (or some other country near by) or I have to consider going to the UK if not happening near me.

I wouldn't mind having Maiden back in Finland either.:D And I've got the feeling that we'll get them to headline some festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back