Now drinking

Dz-By9jUwAAVpm-.jpg:large

…but on tap in my kegerator with nitrogen delivery. Delicious.

Purple Haze :edmetal:

Drinking alcohol for first time after almost 3 months. Recommended by a friend -beer Doctor! Talk about nearly $20 *on line* price!!
Great fruit aromas & flavour!

IMG_6506.jpeg

I guess they choose Purple Haze because Pink Floyd brand was taken

It's an implying name. The name is Haze, but smartly enough they made the can purple!

I’m on a little UK holiday and I picked up some holiday booze and was pleased to see Aldi are selling ‘Chernigivske’ which apparently is Ukraines most loved beer. All profits go to Ukrainian relief which lends some sense of meaning to my drinking beyond the usual goals of forgetting reality

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
The strangest thing I can allow myself to drink is cider. But for a year now, I have been consciously avoiding alcohol and going to meetings https://www.theluckiestclub.com/join-community. Fifteen years ago, I first realized that I was becoming addicted to alcohol. Life's difficulties were easier to cope with when I was intoxicated. So binge drinking became more frequent and longer, and I stopped smoking independently. It was a horrible period of my life that I would not have survived without the help of my family.

So now I only drink milk or juice. And if you can't make it through the evening without a bottle of beer, that's a warning sign.

Last edited:
Back