Now drinking

12oz_CabinCrusherLime_2020_Color_RBG_Digital_Web.png

1658423625532.png

Out of the beers that you generally get at every market here (i. e. not strictly regional, small breweries), this is definitely one of my favourites. Might be a provintionalism or nostalgia on my part (one of the few Moravian beers that are both generally drinkable and easily accessible across all Czechia), but whatever.

I thought they were perfectly drinkable, although a local Bulgarian who joined us gave out to the hotel for not having better beer available for us:lol:
Drinkable, yes, but that's it. And Shumensko used to be such a good beer decades ago...

^ Good beer.

Did I mention I recently became a cider drinker? Specifically cider with fruity flavouring.

Attachments

• 20220818_164039.jpg
    20220818_164039.jpg
    957.4 KB · Views: 2
^ Good beer.
I am lucky enough to have it on nitro tap in my basement. Mmm...

Did I mention I recently became a cider drinker? Specifically cider with fruity flavouring.
Yes. Any favorites?

Though it's actually a lambic, Lindemans Framboise is currently the king of fruit-forward alcoholic beverages for me, especially on tap. I almost got a keg of it, but it requires a weirdo tap and the kegs go for US$500 at the moment, which is way too rich for my blood...

Though it's actually a lambic, Lindemans Framboise is currently the king of fruit-forward alcoholic beverages for me, especially on tap. I almost got a keg of it, but it requires a weirdo tap and the kegs go for US$500 at the moment, which is way too rich for my blood...
Nice to see you can appreciate Belgian beer.
The cherry Liefmans used to be a favourite when I was younger: sweet and sour at the same time. Perfect in summer!

Back