Now drinking

My buddy did one of those a few years ago. The idea of drinking a beer every day is very abhorrent to me, so I have never tried it myself - but it is an absolutely lovely idea.

Honestly, I don't drink that much at all anymore. I'm far more of a social drinker than I am someone who drinks to relax.

My buddy did one of those a few years ago. The idea of drinking a beer every day is very abhorrent to me, so I have never tried it myself - but it is an absolutely lovely idea.

There are other kinds, perhaps a whisky calendar would be more your thing? Though even the thought of a shot of whisky a day is too much for me. :lol: I'll stick with my cider one, much more manageable.

There are other kinds, perhaps a whisky calendar would be more your thing? Though even the thought of a shot of whisky a day is too much for me. :lol: I'll stick with my cider one, much more manageable.
Even that - I like whiskey, of course, but every day? No thanks.

bakalar.png

Pilsner Urquell and Johnnie Walker (for it suddenly got cold here in Sofia): a Scotchczech I guess.
What a nice word actually.
Looking at you, Scrabble.

Currently working my way through a beer advent calendar my brother gave me (yes, it’s a case of 24 mystery beers where you punch out a hole for each day of advent and take out a new 16oz can). All random German microbrews so far as I can tell, but most have been pretty good. What an excellent invention!

It probably makes the whole hijacking of the winter solstice celebrations by Christianity bearable (or should that read beerable?). ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer
Back