Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Eddies Wingman said:
This is a post.

Enjoy!

AAAAARGH! I can't stand it anymore - all this pressure you're putting me under! DEMANDING that I enjoy your post like that! What am I, your trained monkey to jump at your command? I'll enjoy your post if I damn well please, and you can just back the fuck off, beeyotch.

:P

LooseCannon said:
In World War II alligator clips were worth their weight in gold.

I wonder what their weight in gold is now.... cost me $8 (American) for the set of 6 I got.

I had a lamb madras last night and asked for it to be a little bit more spicy than usual. And it was the best! :D

One day, I may try a vindaloo again.

What we need is a time travel machine and a ton of alligator clips. We'll sell them to American GIs. We'll be rich, rich!

I wonder if we can use alligator clips to make our time machine!?  And when we sell the extra alligator clips to the GI's, we can pre-invest our money in something like Enron, and then we'll be extra rich!  ....hmmmm..... something seems far fetched about that statement....

(madness aside:  @albie-- did you say you loaded up Ubuntu 9.10?  I just did yesterday)

You only need a time machine that goes backwards. You're going back to the time of Einstein, so you can get his help with building another machine that goes forward.

Of course!!  However, if I travel back in time, and take one simple invention that has happened since WWII, I could introduce it and live like a king!!  What if we make a time machine that goes forward and I miss and go too far?  Well, with Einstein, we would prob hit it just right.  Tho, why not put the time machine to good use and see all the opening nights of every Iron Maiden concert?  Catch Jimi Hendrix while still playing!  See Led Zepplin!  man, this is a great idea!

SMX, get us a DMC-12. I'll get the plutonium needed to generate the one point twenty one jiggawatts. Wasted, go fall off your toilet and get the idea for the flux capacitor, which is what makes time travel possible.

Wasted CLV said:
However, if I travel back in time, and take one simple invention that has happened since WWII, I could introduce it and live like a king!!

You're thinking too simplistically. There are better ideas out there. For instance, I would spend a few years practicing my drums, and only then go back in time ... where I would "take care" of Ringo, and make sure I'm hanging around when the Beatles fire Pete Best...

SinisterMinisterX said:
You're thinking too simplistically. There are better ideas out there. For instance, I would spend a few years practicing my drums, and only then go back in time ... where I would "take care" of Ringo, and make sure I'm hanging around when the Beatles fire Pete Best...

I have a theroy. The theory being that Ringo Starr is a future person who had the very same idea.

Back