Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
(madness aside:  @albie-- did you say you loaded up Ubuntu 9.10?  I just did yesterday)
I've been using 9.10 since it came out last October. AND, I've talked up Ubuntu and talked down Windows at work so much that people are starting to come round to my way of thinking. My little plan is working and soon Ubuntu will actually be on our PC's at work. :D

Sweet!  I have a friend that used to work for LAPD and he said that they used Linux there for their computer systems.

I have decided to give up on trying to re-install windows on that old lappy.  I've read a few forums, re-formated the drive half a dozen times, and still no luck.  so, its Ubuntu for life!

SinisterMinisterX said:
You're thinking too simplistically. There are better ideas out there. For instance, I would spend a few years practicing my drums, and only then go back in time ... where I would "take care" of Ringo, and make sure I'm hanging around when the Beatles fire Pete Best...

And all of a sudden the drummer is the one writing all the songs ;)

Can you see SMX as the drummer for the Beatles?  They would be performing Paschendale backin the late '60's!

Perhaps Dream Theater wouldn't sound the same, then. Mike Portnoy lists as his greatest influences in his drumming style: Ringo Starr (The Beatles), John Bonham (Led Zepplin), Keith Moon (The Who), and Neil Peart (Rush).

Plus: Who does Mike think is The Legend of all drummers?
MP: Ringo Starr or Neil Peart

Foro, I saw Waltz won the Best Supporting Actor prize and I thought you must be happy to hear it.

Well, let's increase the madness by adding a mad hatter:

alice-and-the-mad-hatter-celebration-in-wonderland1.jpg

Waiting for a reply email regarding discs I bought 2 weeks ago.

Also madness.

Oh, I forgot. Best Rising Force album anyone?

Wasted CLV said:
Eating Girl Scout cookies!!!!

It's really a shame this sort of thing doesn't exist in Germany. The only people to ever ring my doorbell are Jehova's Witnesses and the Red Cross... and they only want something and never give in return.

Back