Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within its ancient city walls but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow.

I like these small detail which distinguish England from the rest of the world  :lol:
And I didn't know the Napoleon detail about France  :)

If I'm not wrong in Monaco is illegal to be topless.
In Belgium prostitution is illegal, yet brodels  are not! 

Anf finally, n Holland -correct me if I'm wrong Foro- smoking inside bars is allowed the weekends, but not the rest of the week...

Joke time:

A man sees a young girl standing on the edge of a cliff.
"Enjoying the view?" says the man.
"No, I'm going to jump to my death" was the reply.
"Well, how about giving me a blow job before you go?" said the man.
"Eh, why the hell not..." she said.
So she gives him a massive, intents and FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC blow job.
The guy comes, and the girl swallows.
As the man zipped up his pants, he asks:
"Why do you wanna kill yourself anyways..?"
The girl looks at him and says:
"My parents disowned me for dressing as a girl..."

HAWT PR&N!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :yey:

GET IT HERE!!! (seriously, it's really hot...)

LooseCannon said:
It is illegal to eat mince pies on 25th December.
Erm, I was not actually aware of that that law. But I've been breaking it for friggin' years. :D

Talking of old laws and peeing, apparently it is still legal in the UK to pee by the front near-side wheel of your carriage at any time and place - that carriage now is ones car, but it still stands (so they say).

Friend: ''Hey, how are you?''
Hydrogen atom: ''Not so good, I lost my electron!''
Friend: ''Are you sure?''
Hydrogen atom: ''Yes, I'm positive.''

Monday.  The only good thing about monday, is that when its all over, I'm one day closer to the weekend.  :D

A British law passed in 1845 states that it is a capital offence to commit suicide, you could be hanged for trying! Type strange old laws into google and click on the first link, there's loads of belters on there

Wasted CLV said:
Monday.  The only good thing about monday, is that when its all over, I'm one day closer to the weekend.  :D

WRONG! You couldn't be more wrong...

http://www.wpapu.com/ - follow link on left side 'Tune in and chat' to do exactly those things.

That's the site for When Prog And Power Unite, a 3-hour internet radio show of progressive metal/rock and power metal. Every Monday from 6pm to 9pm NYC time.

And tonight's show is something special, if you're into the progressive metal band Redemption. Their new album will come out tomorrow, but it will be played in full on the radio show tonight, with 2 of the band members in the chatroom.

SMX, I bow to your superior knowledge of great things on Monday.  Thanks for the link!  I'll listen in to that.

I just had new windows fitted last week and they look pretty damn good - double glazed sash windows. And how they shut the noise out from outside as well.

Bring on the coldest winter on records - with my wood burner and double glazing, I'll no longer be feeling the cold nip from outside. Trouble is, summer is digging it's heels in at the mo.

Enjoy the summer while it lasts!!  I'm not ready for the furnace or the fire place just yet...speaking of which, I really need to get my chimney cleaned.

Bit late to be relevant, but I still thought this was funny...

mccainpokemon.gif

I'm going to hold Perun ultimately responsible for me clicking on one thrash oldie after another and wasting too much time on Youtube. :P

Back