Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wacken was brilliant.  :bigsmile: Right now, I'm working on my term paper... still. *sigh*

How are you doing?

I'm doing great! Just very busy.... I have a potential CD box set coming out. Once it's finalized, I want you guys to have it. I'll be marketing it if I can get any takers and the royalties aren't too high. What Persian subject is the term paper on?

Deano said:
I'm doing great! Just very busy.... I have a potential CD box set coming out. Once it's finalized, I want you guys to have it. I'll be marketing it if I can get any takers and the royalties aren't too high.

Sounds interesting! What kind of box set is it?

What Persian subject is the term paper on?

The beginnings of New Persian literature in the 9th century. A pretty tough subject, because you have to deal with many contradicting sources.

It's a Halloween themed box set Per, I put it together on a whim and it turned out much better than I expected.

My head hurts just thinking about what you are writing this term paper on ...... OWWWW!

Holy shit!!  I spy with my little eye a Deano!

What is up man?  Drinking and posting isn't the same with out you around...

I'm in Chicago, just up the road from you my friend. Drinking a little wine and watching my equipment not working. I AM in Chicago though....looks like another hotel room to me.

Ha, there is some great fun to be had in Chicago!  I stayed at a hotel, about 6-8 blocks away from Wrigley.  It was in the 'rainbow' district, and there was this bar/restaurant called Caesars (a few more blocks away) that had the best fresh fruit margaritas that I have ever had!  Wow, you are close, a 5 hour trip, and I'd be tipping back a glass with you (actually am tipping back a merlot right now).  Good to see from you!

Yeah man, I can see you from here (I'm on the 43rd floor). Not going out tonight though, it's going to be an early morning. Time to start a new thread........

Ha ha!!!  I Chicago, it's always in K!!  Hey, if you are looking for some good sports radio, I listen to 670(am) lots.  Pretty decent morning show. 

I bet I've been hearing the best sports radio on the planet for the last 2 days. Try listening to DC sports talk the week after the Skins lose to the Lions.... THE LIONS!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!! KC will beat Washington in a few weeks, I guarantee it.

We lost to the Lions. Sports radio in DC: OFF WITH ZORN'S HEAD! and snyder, fuck him, I won't even capitalize his name.

I think I know why the dinosaurs died out. It's not because of the asteroid. It's because they started behaving like humans.

I just read this and literally lol'd:

The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF)

These boys will be dropped off in Afghanistan and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

Sources within the Pentagon predict the problem in Afghanistan to be over by        Friday.

Back