Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I like the joke the trivia guy told last night.  "NASCAR?  That's for southerners who don't get wrestling."
I'm watch Yesterday's Enterprise for the first time in 5 years or so.  It really shows the breadth of the Picard character, his depth and intelligence.  And atop that, it was probably Denise Crosby's finest performance on TNG.

Albie, you are dead to me.  :D  ha ha-- j/k

Ok, for NASCAR fans, he was the second coming of christ (ok, not for all).  But he was fun to watch-- one of the best ever at what he did.  IF you aren't a nascar fan, you'll probably never hear of him.  Many people shed a tear the day he died.  I don't know football that well, so I don't know many of the 'hero's there, but he was, possibly, the single most famous and infamous driver in the last 20 years. 

It's like Bobby Charlton getting killed while he was trying to head in the winning goal in the last game of the World Cup by bashing his skull off the crossbar, Albie.

LooseCannon said:
It's like Bobby Charlton getting killed while he was trying to head in the winning goal in the last game of the World Cup by bashing his skull off the crossbar, Albie.
When you put it like that, then yes. :D

Belladonnas latest video number 1

LooseCannon said:

only thng that post reminded me of:

footballhandegg.jpg

I have a friend that calls American Football "throwball".
oK, so I'm bored at work... all the tasks are accomplished... and I hae the Forza 3 demo waiting for me at home... blah. 

BBQ rocks. D&D... well, have fun. ;)

80's party tomorrow again. Looks like this time it'll be more extreme than the last three times combined.

"Marty, we've got to get back to 1985!"

"Doc, you won't believe it!"
"What is it, Marty!?"
"We have to go back to 1955!"
"I don't believe it!"

Wasted CLV said:
I have a friend that calls American Football "throwball". 
A better term would be to call it American Rugby - as that is the sport that the game was derived from. But that name just aint as sexy as football.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Any and every proper 80s hair metal playlist must always begin with Autograph's "Turn Up The Radio".

I just patched up a 10 track playlist from whatever resided on the top of my head (EDIT: Extended it to 20, obviously not exclusively hair metal):

Autograph - Turn up the Radio
Quiet Riot - Metal Health
Accept - Balls to the Wall
Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Mötley Crüe - Shout at the Devil
Def Leppard - Too Late for Love
W.A.S.P. - I Wanna be Somebody
Poison - Every Rose has its Thorns
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator (I HATE this song, but it's essential...)
Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock
Helix - Rock You
Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Anthrax - Madhouse
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Slayer - South of Heaven
AC/DC - Hell's Bells

Back