LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's fix this no Steve Senjutsu interview with what we would probably get:

Photo: *Steve with sunglasses and the invisible umbrella*

*Insert a generic intro text where author speaks how much Maiden mean to him and what a hero Steve is to him*

Q: Steve how are you?
S: I'm good thanks.

Q: So, Senjutsu, your 16th studio album in your 40 year long carrer...
S: It's amazing isn't it? But we just enjoy what we do and I think we are bloody good at it.

Q: Is Senjutsu a good representation of where Iron Maiden is now?
S: We always go into studio to produce a bloody good album. And Senjutsu is a bloody good album. We are really proud of it.

Q: How did the idea about the Samurai theme come about?
S: Adrian brought the demo for the title track and I started writing lyrics about defending some city under siege. When Bruce saw them, he said... Hell yeah, we can do a samurai Eddie. This is amazing. So we went from there.

Q: You also wrote 3 long songs at the end of the album. What was different this time?
S: We have four strong songwriters in the band. This time I decided to present more ideas to the band. And they seemed to like them all *laughs*. So we worked on them and I think they came out pretty great.

Q: The Parchement is particulary epic...
S: Yeah. I had that oriental riff and wrote some lyrics to go with that. I wanted to present a story and write a bit of a longer song. Maybe 8 or 9 minutes long. But then, we arranged it and it came out... Erm... A bit longer. *laughs*

Q: Hahaha. More new Maiden music for the fans I guess.
S: *laughs* Yeah.

Q: So, how long in the future do you see Maiden doing what they do best?
S: Well, it's tough to say. But we will keep doing what we do as long we are able to and as long as we enjoy it.

Q: Thank you Steve.
S: Thank you.

Last edited:
Let's fix this no Steve Senjutsu interview with what we would probably get:

Photo: *Steve with sunglasses and the invisible umbrella*

*Insert a generic intro text where author speaks how much Maiden mean to him and what a hero Steve is to him*

Q: Steve how are you?
S: I'm good thanks.

Q: So, Senjutsu, your 16th studio album in your 40 year long carrer...
S: It's amazing isn't it? But we just enjoy what we do and I think we are bloody good at it.

Q: Is Senjutsu a good representation of where Iron Maiden is now?
S: We always go into studio to produce a bloody good album. And Senjutsu is a bloody good album. We are really proud of it.

Q: How did the idea about the Samurai theme come about?
S: Adrian brought the demo for the title track and I started writing lyrics about defending some city under siege. When Bruce saw them, he said... Hell yeah, we can do a samurai Eddie. This is amazing. So we went from there.

Q: You also wrote 4 long songs at the end of the album. What was different this time?
S: We have four strong songwriters in the band. This time I decided to present more ideas to the band. And they seemed to like them all *laughs*. So we worked on them and I think they came out pretty great.

Q: The Parchement is particulary epic...
S: Yeah. I had that oriental riff and wrote some lyrics to go with that. I wanted to present a story and write a bit of a longer song. Maybe 8 or 9 minutes long. But then, we arranged it and it came out... Erm... A bit longer. *laughs*

Q: Hahaha. More new Maiden music for the fans I guess.
S: *laughs* Yeah.

Q: So, how long in the future do you see Maiden doing what they do best?
S: Well, it's tough to say. But we will keep doing what we do as long we are able to and as long as we enjoy it.

Q: Thank you Steve.
A: Thank you.
See all? Interview’s already been done. No need to fuss.

Stjepan Juras wrote on Fb that he is going in Brazil for RiR and that he dont have vax.
So now we know why he and Steve are in good relations lately :D

He also wrote in comment that one band member is not vax. And some gril from Brazil wrote in comment that Steve is not vax.but he entered Brazil.
not this again...

I’m using my mobile phone. I cannot see the video because my country/region
Ah, I'm from desktop. You do not need a vpn to watch the stream, you only need one to get it. The page does a post request on Globo to get the M3U8 but Globo returns geo-block. So you can use a vpn to get the link then turn off the vpn and play it on vlc. I just did that
1662139035867.png
I don't know if these tokens are restricted to one user at a time but I'll try to share one when Maiden starts. Do we know the time?

Ah, I'm from desktop. You do not need a vpn to watch the stream, you only need one to get it. The page does a post request on Globo to get the M3U8 but Globo returns geo-block. So you can use a vpn to get the link then turn off the vpn and play it on vlc. I just did that
View attachment 21987
I don't know if these tokens are restricted to one user at a time but I'll try to share one when Maiden starts. Do we know the time?
Thanks. I’m using my phone these days.
I think the time in Europe will be 1:00

As per Maiden's post its only avaliable to stream in these countries , so you are going to need an hide IP software using a VPN to access it from outside those locations.
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Cuba
Ecuador
El Salvador
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras