LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing the Sirtaki while playing the solo´s:D

Jan can do it!

f2bb20a31ca3910c79dd8bb7c472c7b9084ebab6.gifv

and more on ATG, here.
^ It seems Steve had in mind to write a song with Japanese (or Indian) theme/melodies since 1992!

Other curious things from this interview: Steve thinks FOTD is one of Maiden's best sounding albums (''there are different styles in the album'') and I agree. They wanted to release ''Tailgunner'' as the first single from NPFTD (this would explain the artwork for the song) and said that ''Holy Smoke'' worked very well because of the music video (''in retrospect it was not a good decision''). The melodies of the songs brings him images. He's not a fan of Manowar's music too much, but said Joey is a very good bass player.

FFS lads,

Steve is now an anti-vax, tax avoider who may or may not support Trump and Putin, based off what? A statement from a very dubious source.
Steve being a tax avoider is actual documented fact, though. There's no debate on that. The rest is yeah uhh what the hell happened here territory.

FFS lads,

Steve is now an anti-vax, tax avoider who may or may not support Trump and Putin, based off what? A statement from a very dubious source.
Exactly. I sometimes wonder if the people here are even fans of the band.

Steve being a tax avoider is actual documented fact, though. There's no debate on that. The rest is yeah uhh what the hell happened here territory.

Recording albums in the bahamas to avoid tax, yes that is documented.

Moving there permanently to avoid tax is not a documented fact, I think there might be more than one reason someone would choose to live in a tropical paradise.

No the aren't flawless.

But I'd need some actual evidence first.
Nobody said that Steve is a pro Trump or pro Putin for a fact. I speculated/fantasized/guessed. Mea culpa!
Bu there's one thing. Steve remains silent, the last couple of years. Indication? I dunno, but rumours exactly born in the silence. And again, I am just guessing.

It's more what if, scenario.
Since Maiden opened a partnership with Marvel, it's more than possible that our favourite band exists in multiple copies in a kind of MCU... So, the Steve Harris people are talking about since this morning on this thread is not OUR Steve Harris born on this Earth, it's another Steve Harris born on a planet Earth in another dimension... :D

I always found Steve like "conservative" guy. I dont know why, just have that feeling when I am looking at his lyrics.

For me it is not a problem. He is not going in public with his opinions. Maybe we share and maybe we dont share same opinions. Honestly, I dont want to know that.

But for vax.there are just too much rumors from a lot of different sides that I think it is most probably true.

He needs a partner. I am sure, Bruce will help.
No, Nicko is a better dancer... :D

Just look at the video Austin Dickinson's has posted after he has filmed his dad jiggling to techno... :facepalm:

And look at Nicko's dancing behind his drumkit on the stage of Rock In Rio 2001 during the intro of 'The Clansman'... :p

Last edited:
I always found Steve like "conservative" guy. I dont know why, just have that feeling when I am looking at his lyrics.

For me it is not a problem. He is not going in public with his opinions. Maybe we share and maybe we dont share same opinions. Honestly, I dont want to know that.

But for vax.there are just too much rumors from a lot of different sides that I think it is most probably true.

He learnt to avoid presenting his opinions publicly after that infamous interview with NME in 1982. :D

You sound like moderators at the official Fan Club forum whenever something inconvenient about the band gets mentioned. :p
I can come up with two reasons for that.
1) I *am* a moderator, and I've been doing it longer than most of them.
2) The rules say: "Please refrain from discussion of band member's private life & intimate details, unless it relates to the music or official press releases."

About the artistic side, I like Steve's playing a lot. It makes the band overall more interesting rhythmically that he's a bass player leading the band (not another guitar player... nothing against guitar players at all ofc, you get my point).
But... did it ever get revealed who was responsible for the first Youtube mix of WOTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back