LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even Senjutsu doesn't sound very good, so yeah, he is ill.

Shame for RiR.
In Brazil, it's winter. In Europe, it's still summer. So, there is a difference between summer temperatures in the north hemisphere and winter temperatures in the south hemisphere. He must be still fragile of the throat. That's why he has some troubles to sing during these first shows.

Last RiR he was also ill?
Yes. If you look on the video that is available on YouTube, you can hear that Bruce doesn't sing very well. It's normal, because he became ill in USA before the shows in Center and South-America in 2019. You can also remark that Bruce's voice is not good on the live recording 'Nights Of The Dead, Live In Mexico City, Legacy Of The Beast' that the band has released in 2020. ;)

In Brazil, it's winter. In Europe, it's still summer. So, there is a difference between summer temperatures in the north hemisphere and winter temperatures in the south hemisphere. He must be still fragile of the throat. That's why he has some troubles to sing during these first shows.

Not sure what the temperature might have been yesterday, but the weather at Ribeirão Preto today looks more summery than at many northern European gigs this year!

Not_that_cold.jpg

It is not about weather. It is about that you cannot drink, hang out, work, travel and sign with same amount of energy like when you are younger. And Bruce seems like guy who is non stop in some action.

Not sure what the temperature might have been yesterday, but the weather at Ribeirão Preto today looks more summery than at many northern European gigs this year!

View attachment 21937
The climate is really different from one continent to another. In Europe, despite the rainy weather in Great Britain, France and Germany this summer, the air was dry. In Brazil, it's a totally different story : the air is wetter. The humidity rate is bigger in this south-american country, exceeding 75%. In Europe, the humidity rate is only between 15% and 25% this year. In France, it didn't even exceed 10% this summer. A humidity and temperatures gap between the both hemispheres can explain why Bruce's throat and nose didn't support the big change. ;)

Bruce sounds pretty good to me
Yup. I can be very critical as far as vocals go, but the Senjutsu video for example is mostly fine. The "Hear them coming, ready now we wait
Must be steadfast, must be patient" part is the only part that sounds bad to me. It's pretty high and sounds very strained, but that was quite expected honestly.

The climate is really different from one continent to another. In Europe, despite the rainy weather in Great Britain, France and Germany this summer, the air was dry. In Brazil, it's a totally different story : the air is wetter. The humidity rate is bigger in this south-american country, exceeding 75%. In Europe, the humidity rate is only between 15% and 25% this year. In France, it didn't even exceed 10% this summer. A humidity and temperatures gap between the both hemispheres can explain why Bruce's throat and nose didn't support the big change. ;)

Humidity today where I live (not far from London) is 77%, which is not unusual during the summer. This summer has been drier than usual in the UK though.

Last edited:
Yup. I can be very critical as far as vocals go, but the Senjutsu video for example is mostly fine. The "Hear them coming, ready now we wait
Must be steadfast, must be patient" part is the only part that sounds bad to me. It's pretty high and sounds very strained, but that was quite expected honestly.
Agreed. Was not the best but I dont think it was total shit like some people seem to think. If I was there live I would have been fine with it. Im pretty sure Bruce will sound better again in the coming shows

This Aces High performance seems allover lazy, and I'm quite sure the reason is they (especially Bruce) want to save up energy for Rock in Rio on Saturday. They use (misuse?!?!! :rolleyes: ) the few South American gigs before RiR simply to warm up after one month break. They have to combine two different aspects before Rock in Rio: Warming up again on the one hand and saving up energy on the other hand. So that's the result of the compromise.

Stjepan Juras wrote on Fb that he is going in Brazil for RiR and that he dont have vax.
So now we know why he and Steve are in good relations lately :D

He also wrote in comment that one band member is not vax. And some gril from Brazil wrote in comment that Steve is not vax.but he entered Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back