LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video screen recording of ''Senjutsu'' :

The only way I think this is plausible is because they have an entire month off between the European leg ending and Central/South America's leg commencing. But, knowing this band, it'll be the same as the Euro set.
I agree. Did they have an entire month off between dates before? It's curious, but I think they just want a little longer rest, since these are their first shows in 2 years.
Either way i don't expext many NA dates at all next year they don't take on back to back large tours there no more
Well, they did that with TBOS tour and even with the current LOTB tour, but I think you're right.
I don't think Maiden's going to be a band to do an official farewell tour or anything,
Bruce expressed a similar opinion, iirc.
Im the opposite in a way- I’m sort of surprised they added new songs to the set.
The new songs were not a surprise for me, but the debut of a new stage design just for them was certainly a surprise (especially if it will be stage set for the album tour).
I will say they will record another for certain . Bruce did mention them wanting to record another but couldnt logistically make it work with all the restrictions. And with time ticking on there career they wont want to wait too long.

I would say with all the downtime there is quite a few ideas floating around, the album is new to us but over 3 years old for them.
who knows maybe they want to go down the path of recording early 2023 before the next tour for a 2024 release, much like they had planned for Senjutsu (recording in 2019 for a 2020 release)
Another album is certain imo. They have ideas all the time. A plan like the one for LOTB Pt. 3 & Senjutsu is spot on.
I cant see them doing another extensive nostelgia type tour so soon
Me too. Back to back album tours is the best scenario.
I agree. I do think they're itching to (even Bruce, despite him being preoccupied with his solo album) get back into the studio and can see some studio time being booked for late-2023.

Keep the proper Senjutsu Tour to ~50 global dates next year then do the full on two-year tour for Album #18 in 2024-25.
If the tour for Senjutsu is only 1 leg*, I think late 2023 is very plausible. Or early 2024 (5 years plan! 2019-2024...) with a release and start of the tour in September (their favourite month for releasing albums) this year and a 2nd leg in 2025.

*edit: LOTB Pt. 3 with the three new songs can be viewed as a 1st leg of the album tour, I guess.

I think the album tour next year will start in March.

Last edited:
There simply has to be album #18 for Maiden. 3 times 6... Triple album, 6 songs (including 3 Steve epics and an intro piece raw off Adrian's iphone), 198 minutes. And a 6-leg subsequent tour :bigsmile:

Honestly after 35 years since my last (and only) IM concert I just pounced without reading any details.
Impulse purchase.
Well- you’re in for a treat either way! It’s a happy accident really, this will allow you to get two shows out of the deal.

After 35 years, you deserve it.

I can, typically we've been waiting about 4-6 years between albums recently.
Normany i would agree but i doubt these guys are thinking "next album tour beginning 2026" the process will be much faster this time around imo.

2023 senjutsu tour.
2024 some downtime to record a new album and begin the tour later that year into 2025
2026 one last large best of tour if they get that far

This timeline makes more sense to me than lets rush into another nostalgia tour

There simply has to be album #18 for Maiden. 3 times 6... Triple album, 6 songs (including 3 Steve epics and an intro piece raw off Adrian's iphone), 198 minutes. And a 6-leg subsequent tour :bigsmile:

There is a prophesy contained in one of the catalogue songs that talks about 19 albums and that’s about all I can reveal. :D

Having been to Riga concert and watching Maiden open the set with Senjutsu, made me think.

You know usually Maiden starts with explosive song, where all the guys can run to the stage. This time with Senjutsu it isnt happening. But what would have been awesome, if the guys instead of walking/ standing to the opening riffs, would have apperead on the wall/catwalk, where Bruce usually operates.

Would have been lot awesome that way I think. Although that way they might lose the intimacy they aim.

Enlighten me :D
Can't figure... Sounds like it might be something off 7th son, but that's waaay back in tbe past?

I want to, but you know prophecies are fragile. If one reveals them without code one may break them. :D
But I can tell you that much: it's quite blunt. No keys to unlock anything, everything is right there, in front of our eyes!
And frankly, I'm quite surprised no other nerd around here has ever noticed it.

Nicko's drums with a minor change? (the picture is from the show in Prague). They look like the drums from the 80's:

nicko.jpg

I can, typically we've been waiting about 4-6 years between albums recently.
The album was recorded in 2019, so I think 2024 or 2025 at the latest (depending on whether the album tour will be 1 or 2 legs) is very plausible. Yeah, they usually do a Hits tour after an album tour, but I don't think that's going to happen this time, especially after 3 years of LOTB. The only History/Hits tour that remains to be done (and is worth it) is for the 90's era, since they covered all of the 80's albums or again for the Reunion era. If it is again for the 80's classics, I'm not sure if I want it, because they play more or less the same classics.
I hope you're right, but Nicko was famously grumpy about having to come in to record Senjutsu.
He wanted to have a long break between the legs of the tour, that's all.

And a 6-leg subsequent tour :bigsmile:

"Vintage heavy metal band Iron Maiden were shocked to discover upon waking that every member had had one leg amputated in a gruesome and seemingly co-ordinated attack. 'It's the worst case we've ever seen', the police commissioner remarked".

Last edited:
i noticed sth, in the previous legacy tours, during flight of icarus adrian didn't do back vocals in chorus, now in this one he does. (For me that should be like that always)
did you see any changes in the songs they repeat this time?

i noticed sth, in the previous legacy tours, during flight of icarus adrian didn't do back vocals in chorus, now in this one he does. (For me that should be like that always)
did you see any changes in the songs they repeat this time?
He does them, but not on the last few choruses.

Otherwise, apart from a few different guitars on different songs, not really.

And the V is gone. Sad me, sad Janick.

Band sounds great for the most part (not a fan of the slowed down Aces High :lol: ). The Senjutsu realm looks really cheap though. That pagoda behind Nicko being blown away by the wind... :facepalm:

Edit: I know I wasn’t there and therefore could well be wrong, but it seems to me that the first couple of songs were received with a lot of apathy (Eddie’s appearance aside), but The Writing on the Wall would soon become a live favourite. :edmetal:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back