Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the young man shouting “FREEEEDOOOM!” in Manchester last year will get his wish fulfilled this tour.

So only The Clansman have a chance from all the Blaze era songs to ever appeared live in the future :(
I can live with that. At least they've played a few Blaze songs in the past.... Priest has never done any Ripper songs since Rob came back, FWIW.

I know chances are the same as with other songs that people said are 100% confirmed for LOTB tour in this thread. :D

Let's be honest. There is only one way to cause REAL social media madness. To start off with Alexander the Great. Imagine the show starting with the first part of the song recorded (playback), and the band coming in live for the main riff, just as they have done with Aces High. Just the first lyrics alone, "My son ask for thyself another Kingdom...", will create chaos....

Let's be honest. There is only one way to cause REAL social media madness. To start off with Alexander the Great. Imagine the show starting with the first part of the song recorded (playback), and the band coming in live for the main riff, just as they have done with Aces High. Just the first lyrics alone, "My son ask for thyself another Kingdom...", will create chaos....
8Ly586X.gif

Only for them to drop it and replace it with Wratchild for the second show because it didn't go so well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back