Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sorry I made you use that 100 calories, because you needed to click on that spoiler button. Get something to eat to make up for it. I won't do that anymore.

I think this goes to show that the only “hint” on the artwork is that this will be an 80s themed show with added emphasis on POM and Seventh Son.

Oh and the Trooper will be played

The Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden, Fear Of The Dark and The Trooper are 4 of the songs that have no chance of being dropped; so that makes the 1/4 of the setlist. Run To The Hills/Running Free/Sanctuary, Wasted Years, Hallowed Be Thy Name and Blood Brothers are the next 4 that should feature once again; that leaves about 8 songs to guess.

Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, For The Greater Good Of God, The Clansman, Ghost Of The Navigator, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Death Or Glory, The Clairvoyant. These are the songs I realistically expect them to play. So there's the 80's focus along with the handful of surprises from later albums (FTGGOG, Clansman, GOTN)

The Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden, Fear Of The Dark and The Trooper are 4 of the songs that have no chance of being dropped; so that makes the 1/4 of the setlist. Run To The Hills/Running Free/Sanctuary, Wasted Years, Hallowed Be Thy Name and Blood Brothers are the next 4 that should feature once again; that leaves about 8 songs to guess.

Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, For The Greater Good Of God, The Clansman, Ghost Of The Navigator, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Death Or Glory, The Clairvoyant. These are the songs I realistically expect them to play. So there's the 80's focus along with the handful of surprises from later albums (FTGGOG, Clansman, GOTN)

Well, I partly agree. But I think Wasted Years will be replaced by either SIASL or HCW this year and Blood Brothers won't be played.

You also left out TETMD, which will pretty likely be played. Also Icarus.

No Rime!
No Alex!
No Brothers!
Whoa-oh-oh-oh!

Rats! Whoa-oh-oh-oh! Sorry, wrong thread.

If this is true, I am glad that Rime is not the epic we are going to get on this tour, there are a lot of epics that they did not play for a longer time that I would like to hear.

Bruce mentioning it’s one of his favorites in an interview with a Swedish radio station, and a couple possible clue s on the tour artwork.
I find it highly unlogical they would play that one. This tour should provide room for other oldies.

TBH I believe that "social media madness" line from Bruce was all for marketing purposes; a way to hype the fans and sell more tickets before the setlist is revealed

DdWaQDMWAAAhKOs.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back