Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I had to pick a realistic SSOASS tune for the set, it would be Clairvoyant.
I dunno, Bruce struggled with it in 2012-13, and they dropped it for W********d in 2014- then again, maybe his newfound vigor post-cancer will mean he wants to take the song on again.

Anything is possible, apart from 'Alexander the Great'.

Alexander has now increased chances to be played. Not great chances, I agree, but larger than before.

"record and marks the first of many timed in-game events that will enrich the band's touring activity, engaging fans old and new across the globe in a way never before possible.""

I dunno, Bruce struggled with it in 2012-13, and they dropped it for W********d in 2014- then again, maybe his newfound vigor post-cancer will mean he wants to take the song on again.
That one was still such a mindfuck. He struggles with it, they replace it after two years, and then the replacement sounds terrible so they drop that too. I do not get what they were thinking. Surely they would've noticed it wasn't sounding very good in the rehearsals?

Last edited:
That one was still suck a mindfuck. He struggles with it, they replace it after two years, and then the replacement sounds terrible so they drop that too. I do not get what they were thinking. Surely they would've noticed it wasn't sounding very good in the rehearsals?
Who knows, but it was very odd, I agree. I did get some joy out of actually seeing Wrathchild get dropped from the set for once, after all the times it's replaced much better tunes... :p

It seems that the tour will feature a lot of animations.

TBOS Eddie is practicing his dance moves in anticipation for the tour.. but no one at Maiden Towers has had the heart to tell him that he's being replaced!

#wEDnesday #LegacyOfTheBeastTour #IronMaiden

It also seems that one TBOS song will probably be played. Most likely Speed Of Light or Death Or Glory. Or is this animation straight from the game?

It certainly looks like other animations from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back