Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
All joking aside, I think 2 BOS songs make the cut. Death or Glory, and hopefully speed of light. My suspicion is they are still high from that album, and so proud of it they carry over a couple. As stated before, I think DOG is a lock. Not my choice, but Bruce just had way too much fun with it to cut it. Speed of light IS my choice for the second song.

SOL rocks big time live And has a shot at being the opener IMO. Should have been the album and tour set opener, but that's whole nother conversation.:innocent:

The most anticipated tour ever? A hysterical 168 pages, more than a week before it starts.

And it's mostly about reasoning why Maiden will definitely or will definitely not play Alexander the Great.

I would - It was only brought back for the SSOASS-themed maiden England tour. If they were to wheel out an 80's mega-epic, my money would be on Rime

my money would be Caught Somewhere in Time.... I still feel like this could open the set quite well

Don't waste your money on distant dreams... :)

well, I will say this, if they are ever to play it again, this is THE TOUR to do it. Same with Infinite Dreams, Only the Good Die Young and Alexander the Great (or anything from SIT for that matter). May be the only chance at Still Life (which has never been played in the states) even with it being on 2 tours....

well, I will say this, if they are ever to play it again, this is THE TOUR to do it. Same with Infinite Dreams, Only the Good Die Young and Alexander the Great (or anything from SIT for that matter). May be the only chance at Still Life (which has never been played in the states) even with it being on 2 tours....
The tour to do it was SBIT. I'd say that Alex has more chance than CSIT. Especially because what's happening with character additions in the game.

The tour to do it was SBIT. I'd say that Alex has more chance than CSIT. Especially because what's happening with character additions in the game.

the emphasis of that tour was Live After Death and strong powerslave tracks.... Had that been a proper history tour of the 3 albums it supposedly represented, I'd agree with you

the emphasis of that tour was Live After Death and strong powerslave tracks.... Had that been a proper history tour of the 3 albums it supposedly represented, I'd agree with you
With Moonchild, CIPWM, FOTD, Wasted Years, Clairvoyant and HCW? It was an 80's tour. Same with the ME Tour, which was a farce. No Killers, Still Life, Infinite Dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back