Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't something they care about. Aces High would have been dropped before the 2014 tour if they cared about Bruce's vocal performance.

Good point. I think he would have done a better job at Aces High had it been the opening song. Having it as an encore was suicidal, although Bruce sang it reasonably well at most gigs I attended on that tour (Knebworth 2014 being the exception).

I wonder why the decided to play Aces High in 2012-2014 rather than a song more representative of the SSOASS period.

Last edited:
An even stronger argument for opening with it.

Which Seventh Son songs do you think we will get? Evil is surely getting played, I fear we might get Madness as well.

My bet is on The Evil that Men Do. The blacksmith in the poster is (making a) living on the razor's edge.

I wouldn't exclude Seventh Son itself either, even if they have played it quite recently.
I would - It was only brought back for the SSOASS-themed maiden England tour. If they were to wheel out an 80's mega-epic, my money would be on Rime

Bruce did say some of those songs on that tour probably wouldn't be played live again. Not that his word is gospel, but Seventh Son and ATSS would be fair guesses.

Funnily enough, the latest Fan Club magazine featured a significant amount of pictures from the Maiden England tour and a feature on the SSOASS Eddie...

Bruce did say some of those songs on that tour probably wouldn't be played live again. Not that his word is gospel, but Seventh Son and ATSS would be fair guesses.
Didn't they say this back in 2008 as well? Only Rime and Heaven Can Wait hasn't been played since ::)

Unrelated to the latest posts, but still on-topic.. I always wondered whether Janick has some special rehearsal sessions for his moves.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'd be totally fine with no 7th Son tunes showing up in the setlist... with the exception of Infinite Dreams, though that will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back