Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that Maiden this time would surprise us and play a really deep cuts which nobody would expect ! :rolleyes:

I would be well made up with that. Although I don't think Bruce's voice would be in a good state, and playing that one any faster live would be farcical.

Maiden won’t play any real deep cuts on this tour. The vast majority of the crowds will be casuals so because a small internet minority wants deep cuts won’t sway them to dig into the vaults.

The most I’m expecting are a few tracks that haven’t been played in a while, nothing to rare or obscure but certainly tracks that have been played many times.

Flight of Icarus would be the biggest surprise ever!

I think it's about time Maiden to play deep cuts - what a fantastic chance gives this tour that to be done, and finally Maiden to be adventurous with the setlists ! Yeah, everyone wants more than 15 songs, but not forget that some of the Maiden songs are long epics, especially the new ones and the set is 2 hours long, even with 15 songs !
For example, Judas Priest also played 15 songs (and nobody complains, maybe because only 3 were the new songs) on their last tour and the set was 1,30 hour long , so, almost every old classic bands play a 15-18 songs on their concerts, even Kiss :eek::D. Maiden always plays rare song or some song that hasn't been played live for many years on their tours , especially their History tours ! I hope Maiden not to use the setlist of the LOTB game ! :)

Maaaaaybe....just maybe, its time that 'arry would tolerate a detuning in order to prolong the inevitable. I think he might. Carribean lifestyle may have changed the man

Even if Steve agreed to downtune (which is very unlikely), Bruce wouldn't. I'm pretty sure he'd rather retire and focus on his business ventures and aviation full-time than have the band downtune just so he can sing the material.

Second Kraków show will be added tomorrow.
Maybe not. But it was on livenation poland yesterday before it got taken down. I guess the sales might be slower than expected so they won't announce it yet.

In interview with free UK train paper The Metro in Nov Bruce says they won't ever have a giant TV screen behind the stage playing band or Eddie footage. Also says the band are not interested in being mainstream. Just in it for the maiden fans!

1.Aces High
2.2 Minutes to midnight
3.Revelations
4.The Trooper
5.Heaven can wait
6.The Clansman.
7.Lord of the Flies
8.Flight of Icarus
9.Run to the hills
10.For the greater good of god
11.Βrave New World
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
14.Number of the beast
15.Evil that men do
16.Running Free

my new prediction with more clear mind...haha the vitro cant lie!!

1.Aces High
2.2 Minutes to midnight
3.Revelations
4.The Trooper
5.Heaven can wait
6.The Clansman.
7.Lord of the Flies
8.Flight of Icarus
9.Run to the hills
10.For the greater good of god
11.Βrave New World
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
14.Number of the beast
15.Evil that men do
16.Running Free

my new prediction with more clear mind...haha the vitro cant lie!!

Needs more Rime Of The Acient Mariner.

Rod probably tells the band he looks at this forum and they're giving the fans what they want!
When the band post the set list on the website are we able to cry about it on here or is it off limits due to potential spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back