Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we know one song .. not a shocker

You’re coming to Belfast in August? Are you going to play Number of the Beast in its entirety?
I think you will have to wait and see what the setlist is. We’ll certain be playing Number of the Beast, the track, but you have to see on the rest of it.
What Does This Button Do? is published by Harper Collins priced €27.99. Iron Maiden play the SSE Arena in Belfast as part of the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour on August 2nd

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...et-button-for-the-rest-of-your-life-1.3311257

Good interview .. the spoiler is the last question

1. Intro 2. The Wicker Man 3. Ghost Of The Navigator 4. Wrathchild 5. El Dorado 6. Paschendale 7. The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg 8. These Colours Don't Run 9. Blood Brothers 10. Wildest Dreams 11. No More Lies 12. Brave New World 13. Fear Of The Dark 14. Iron Maiden 15. The Number Of The Beast 16. Hallowed Be Thy Name 17. Running Free

the 2010 setlist....hmmm

I guess we know one song .. not a shocker

You’re coming to Belfast in August? Are you going to play Number of the Beast in its entirety?
I think you will have to wait and see what the setlist is. We’ll certain be playing Number of the Beast, the track, but you have to see on the rest of it.
What Does This Button Do? is published by Harper Collins priced €27.99. Iron Maiden play the SSE Arena in Belfast as part of the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour on August 2nd

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...et-button-for-the-rest-of-your-life-1.3311257

Good interview .. the spoiler is the last question
So unexpected....

Hi, lapsed fan here; saw Maiden regularly from Powerslave to 7th Son tours, then lapsed until SBIT Twickenham 2008 and then BOS earlier this year.
I have 3 wishes for the setlist:
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name legal shenanigans are resolved so that they can play that again.
2. Phantom of the Opera
3.The Clansman

I'd be happy with 2 of the above 3.

Hi, lapsed fan here; saw Maiden regularly from Powerslave to 7th Son tours, then lapsed until SBIT Twickenham 2008 and then BOS earlier this year.
I have 3 wishes for the setlist:
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name legal shenanigans are resolved so that they can play that again.
2. Phantom of the Opera
3.The Clansman

I'd be happy with 2 of the above 3.
Are the shenanigans resolved? Where did you read that? It would be cool to hear Hallowed again.

All I want is for Rime of the Ancient Mariner to be played on one more tour. It is the ultimate Maiden song, in my opinion. If they play this, Phantom of the Opera, and Hallowed Be Thy Name, the show will be perfect. Then the rest of the show can consist of Wrathchild and The Trooper for all I care.

I'd quite like to hear Rime live, actually. Pick of the epics, really, after the ones I've already heard live.

Second leg is going to be America ? If they ever play Alexander, they must play it to all of their fans.

So, four songs are certain to be on the setlist: The Number of the Beast, The Trooper, Fear of the Dark and Iron Maiden(always played before the encore).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back