Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, those setlists really show it.
Rod probably tells the band he looks at this forum and they're giving the fans what they want!
When the band post the set list on the website are we able to cry about it on here or is it off limits due to potential spoilers?
I don't understand this hatred of setlists. Maiden are playing! I'm not bothered if they play "Alexander" and "Icarus" or "Run to the Hills" and "Fear of the Dark", or even "Yellow Submarine" or "I've got a Brand New Combine Harvester", I want to be there to see and hear it!

Rod probably tells the band he looks at this forum and they're giving the fans what they want!
When the band post the set list on the website are we able to cry about it on here or is it off limits due to potential spoilers?
No, crying is allowed. Some people even cried when Brucie left. When there's spoilers to be had we'll mark up this thread as May Contain Spoilers.

I don't understand this hatred of setlists. Maiden are playing! I'm not bothered if they play "Alexander" and "Icarus" or "Run to the Hills" and "Fear of the Dark", or even "Yellow Submarine" or "I've got a Brand New Combine Harvester", I want to be there to see and hear it!

Agreed. Sometimes I see a little too much negativity/snarky-ness/bitching here for my tastes, kind of sad because this is a Maiden "Fan" forum....

All the negativity, snark and bitching is precisely because this is a Maiden fan forum. It's all done because everyone here actually really cares about this shit, sometimes more than we should. If we didn't care the place would just be full of endless "awesome Maiden's gonna play in my city next year!!!" posts.

I've heard local airport staff swear that Aeroflot doesn't leave without someone on board. They know that because Russians ignore gate calls and just drag themselves through duty free shopping while the plane sits on the runway waiting :)

If they don't kick open emergency exits out of pure boredom, that is. :p

Yet they keep playing Iron Maiden and Wrathchild
20ie11.jpg

As much as it sucks, Bring your daughter is his song. I don't see why he wouldn't perform it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back