Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is some great ideas. I would have to agree with you totally it'd be really cool if you were making the set list out. I would totally dig that I would love to see those Tunes done

Though a true deep cuts setlist with some interesting choices, but that I think would satisfy most of the crowd, would look like this (a couple alternates in there that I think would also go well in those places):

1. Moonchild
2. Stranger in a Strange Land
3. Be Quick or Be Dead/Can I Play With Madness?
4. Killers/Phantom of the Opera
5. For the Greater Good of God
6. The Prisoner/Run to the Hills
7. The Clansman
8. The Number of the Beast
9. El Dorado/Death or Glory
10. Afraid to Shoot Strangers
11. The Wicker Man
12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
---
15. If Eternity Should Fail
16. The Evil That Men Do
17. Wasted Years
No Alexander the Great? :eek:

Whats the odds maybe for the next NEXT tour?
giphy.gif

Alright, now imagine the fuss if they open the tour with Alexander The Great. Just imagine.

Alexander The Great and a couple of not-so-often-played-tracks would be enough to get this tour to a level of popularity never reached before. Anyone doubts? I hope you are reading it, Rod. I know you like money.

Alright, now imagine the fuss if they open the tour with Alexander The Great. Just imagine.

Alexander The Great and a couple of not-so-often-played-tracks would be enough to get this tour to a level of popularity never reached before. Anyone doubts? I hope you are reading it, Rod. I know you like money.
That would be so brutally awesome I was going to say Alexander that's one of my favorite Tunes I love Somewhere in Time. Could you imagine if they did Alexander the Great and then they did some tunes that are extremely rare that they really don't do I would like to hear women in uniform maybe hear Juanita you just never hear things like that how about some powerslave man other than Aces High in 2 Minutes to Midnight throw me some flash of the blade I'll take the Duelist I want back in the village play those switch switch it out instead of Aces High 2 minutes in the Ancient Mariner or powerslave I should say put those in here's would be a really cool set list for me caught Somewhere in Time the long distance Runner I definitely have to have Stranger in there and Alexander I am going to make a setlist up to what I think would be awesome check it out tell me what you think

Rod hated "CSIT" live, so that's off the table for good. Unfortunately.
You're kidding me really. Well Rod would have to understand the show is not for Rod. The show is for the Iron Maiden fans the people who put Iron Maiden up on the board without fans there's no Iron Maiden there's no popularity there's no Fame there's no fortune there is no people idolizing them and putting them on a pedestal like we do which I'm All 4 and I don't regret. I love them. But Rod should give what the fans want it's not about rod he should listen and besides he ain't playing the tune. I'm very surprised he doesn't like that I'm glad you told me about that thanks man I'm totally freaked out. Tell me what you think about that set list I wrote up. Thanks Don

I think Alexander the Great would work best as the first encore song to play rather than the show opener. Just imagine the band having walked off stage, lights go off, fans are chanting "Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!" and then after a few minutes of that, you hear it. The howling of the wind. Hardcore fans would know, casual fans and everyone else would be curious. Then a voice comes over the PA: "My son, ask for thyself another kingdom. For that which I leave is too small for thee."

Proceeded by the first 1:40 of the song being played, in the dark, over the PA. And then the band and lights burst back on at the 1:40 part of the song and play what no one dare dream they would ever play.

I think the place would go fucking nuts, probably one of the biggest pops a band could ever get from a crowd. Shame that it may never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back