Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIL Ariana has some of the best riffs ever put to a 7 minute song.
225e80ea57b247c188ac160ed34fe3cf--ariana-grande-tattoos-ariana-grande-no-makeup.jpg

It sounds like the first song will either be a surprise or have a fantastic production. Personally, once I accept a band has songs they have to play I find setlist order shake ups very exciting. How about The Trooper to open, Fear of the Dark to start the encore, TNOTB to close perhaps. IM can stay where it is.

The first song will be Aces High and the big surprise will be that they'll have a bunch of inflatable WWII airplanes dogfighting over the audience. Of course they'll also get canned after the first two gigs once they deflate and crash into the audience one too many times.

The first song will be Aces High and the big surprise will be that they'll have a bunch of inflatable WWII airplanes dogfighting over the audience. Of course they'll also get canned after the first two gigs once they deflate and crash into the audience one too many times.

... :D

Seriously speaking though, they might end up including quite a lot of inflatable stuff anyway, considering how well inflatable TBOS tour Eddie and The Beast turned out.

Last edited:
Followed by the cancellation of the rest of the tour as Bruce sustains serious injury after flying too close to the lighting rig causing his wings to burn away.
LED technology my brother, LED technology.

(Seriously I think Maiden started updating their lightning setup in 2008 and is almost 100% LED today)

Honestly, I don't care one iota what songs get chosen. I only care if they choose songs they can actually perform well. Hallowed would be cool for fans...but Bruce can't sing that song anymore.

He did sing it much better throughout the 2016 tour than in the late 80s, with some really great versions of the song (e.g. Buenos Aires).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back