Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Talisman is what I had in mind. Doh.

The Legacy has a great slow-building instrumental intro, but it loses steam fast once the “song” kicks in. Would have done much better as an instrumental.

You're actually right, lets get back on point, so whats the chances of Alexander The Great? @blackwizard ? Any thoughts?
Side note, theres a fireplace place round my way called Alexander The.....wait for it...Alexander The Grate. I see what they did there.

I really wish. I actually signed up largely to investigate any possible rumblings about this. It'd be so amazing. Supposedly Adrian can't remember the solo, but I find it hard to believe that even if he had to improvise some parts, it wouldn't just be absolutely amazing live.

Stop being such a spirit crusher, Ariana. Some people have dreams and there's no reason you should go around trying to crush them. Let people live happily hoping for ATG to finally get played. They're not hurting you. And besides, the show ain't over until the fat lady sings. Maybe you'd enjoy life more if you were less pessimistic. Kind regards.

I don't think they'll ever play it live.
Stop being such a spirit crusher, Ariana. Some people have dreams and there's no reason you should go around trying to crush them. Let people live happily hoping for ATG to finally get played. They're not hurting you. And besides, the show ain't over until the fat lady sings. Maybe you'd enjoy life more if you were less pessimistic. Kind regards.
Yeh yeh, cut that shit out. You're beginning to sound like Wizzy.

My son ask for thyself another Kingdom...

13631661833185.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back