KISS

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by Forostar, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

In the UK too. When I first saw them in 2006 in Glasgow the face value of the ticket was £32.50, now it's £67 or similar. :scared: Aberdeen is a bit cheaper though as it's the shittest venue.

2. srfc

srfc Ancient Mariner

Lol there's a guy sitting at the end of the red sections a few feet away from guys in the purple sections in 129 and 113 and he's paying over $800 more!

MW564 likes this.
  3. Kalata

Kalata Out of the Silent Planet

Recent performance of Kiss in some show, Love Gun is the song:

4. MW564

MW564 Ancient Mariner

Singer is a talented bloke, surely he at least can be allowed to play live.

Edit: Eric Singer as opposed to the singer.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  5. Kalata

Another song from this show, Shout It Out Loud this time:

6. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway (slow heavy metal music playing)

They look and sound good in those clips IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing them next year if this is really their last tour,

7. Kalata

Yeah they seems to be in pretty good shape and sound good live. I think this time this will be THE final tour for them, I mean they are in their late 60's, not releasing new music and plays the same songs for more than 20 years (which is a shame, because they have so many good songs in the 80's), but I respect them - I grow up with their music and with their amazing concerts and Kiss and Maiden were the first bands with which I started to listen to heavy metal, so they have special place in my heart.... :)

SixesAlltheway likes this.
  8. SixesAlltheway

I didn't grow up with them but I can't deny there's a certain magnetism about everything KISS that I really like. They've put out some damn good albums too!

Kalata likes this.
  9. Kalata

If Paul Stanley voice will endure in good shape during the whole 3 year tour night after night - I really hope for that, plus he gets help from the other band members backing vocals and Gene sings some lead vocals and his voice is still good, so I think the show will be amazing (as always) - lots of fireworks, lights, spitting blood, fire breaths, flying to stage B, smoke, drum riser, shoot with bazooka and guitar, fire/smoke guitar etc...

10. SixesAlltheway

Ace apparently just performed together with KISS on the KISS kruise, acoustic and not in makeup. I wonder if this is a sort of premonition that we can expect Ace on the upcoming tour or not.

11. Kalata

Yes, and they performed a couple of songs. Bruce Kulick was also there.

12. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

Grabbed tickets today. $117 for nosebleed.

SixesAlltheway likes this.
  13. Kalata

Paul Stanley says KISS's 'End Of The Road' Tour will 'hopefully' include guest appearances by past members -> http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pa...ly-include-guest-appearances-by-past-members/

I think Ace, Bruce Kullick and Vinnie (who recently performed his first concert in 20 years with Kiss make-up) will be the special guests. I do not know about Peter Criss, I think he is retired, but 3-4 songs wouldn't be hard for him. And I really hope they will do a tribute to the late great Eric Carr.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Forostar likes this.
  14. Kalata

Forostar likes this.
  15. Kalata

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  16. Kalata

17. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

18. Kalata

I hope you're wrong, really. Otherwise that will be sad.

19. I thought the sound for Maiden in Aberdeen this year was much better than that in Glasgow on the previous tour. If they play both venues again I'd definitely pick Aberdeen over Glasgow.

20. It's more likely that was down to the new sound guy rather than the venue.