KISS

Actual, non-scalping prices for the upcoming show here. Just when you thought the greed of KI$$ and $immon$ couldn't get any worse. I wish the public would stand up to this insanity and boycott this tour!
TYbfBwp.jpg

Lol there's a guy sitting at the end of the red sections a few feet away from guys in the purple sections in 129 and 113 and he's paying over $800 more!

Singer is a talented bloke, surely he at least can be allowed to play live.

Edit: Eric Singer as opposed to the singer.

Last edited:
They look and sound good in those clips IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing them next year if this is really their last tour,

Yeah they seems to be in pretty good shape and sound good live. I think this time this will be THE final tour for them, I mean they are in their late 60's, not releasing new music and plays the same songs for more than 20 years (which is a shame, because they have so many good songs in the 80's), but I respect them - I grow up with their music and with their amazing concerts and Kiss and Maiden were the first bands with which I started to listen to heavy metal, so they have special place in my heart.... :)

I didn't grow up with them but I can't deny there's a certain magnetism about everything KISS that I really like. They've put out some damn good albums too!

If Paul Stanley voice will endure in good shape during the whole 3 year tour night after night - I really hope for that, plus he gets help from the other band members backing vocals and Gene sings some lead vocals and his voice is still good, so I think the show will be amazing (as always) - lots of fireworks, lights, spitting blood, fire breaths, flying to stage B, smoke, drum riser, shoot with bazooka and guitar, fire/smoke guitar etc...

Ace is in great shape, way better than during the first reunion. He would actually look better in the costume now I think.

I'm really not sure whether we should expect Ace to come back. I don't know if I expect that to really boost sales all that much anyway. I'm noticing a lot of buzz with this tour from people who aren't normally into Kiss and definitely won't know/care about who is in the band. Ace definitely isn't a liability anymore and it's just one tour. So I guess it's more whether there's any financial benefit or if they want to end with this current lineup being the definitive one.

Ace apparently just performed together with KISS on the KISS kruise, acoustic and not in makeup. I wonder if this is a sort of premonition that we can expect Ace on the upcoming tour or not.

Ace apparently just performed together with KISS on the KISS kruise, acoustic and not in makeup. I wonder if this is a sort of premonition that we can expect Ace on the upcoming tour or not.

Yes, and they performed a couple of songs. Bruce Kulick was also there.

Paul Stanley says KISS's 'End Of The Road' Tour will 'hopefully' include guest appearances by past members -> http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pa...ly-include-guest-appearances-by-past-members/

I think Ace, Bruce Kullick and Vinnie (who recently performed his first concert in 20 years with Kiss make-up) will be the special guests. I do not know about Peter Criss, I think he is retired, but 3-4 songs wouldn't be hard for him. And I really hope they will do a tribute to the late great Eric Carr.

Last edited:
In the UK too. When I first saw them in 2006 in Glasgow the face value of the ticket was £32.50, now it's £67 or similar. :scared: Aberdeen is a bit cheaper though as it's the shittest venue.

I thought the sound for Maiden in Aberdeen this year was much better than that in Glasgow on the previous tour. If they play both venues again I'd definitely pick Aberdeen over Glasgow.

There are reports that tracks were used on the kiss kruise.

Didn’t watch any of the clips but I believe it.

Back