Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

One of my favourite versions of Aces High

Oh God!!! This is one of the best reunion era bootlegs! I absolutely love the raw sounds + the setlist was way better than in 2008.
But to add to the 2025 discussion, I really hope we won´t be treated with Aces High again.

I have experienced Aces High 3 times (2013, 2018 and 2022). 2013 was cool in it's own way starting the encore cause it was the first time hearing it live. 2018 was perfect. 2022 felt like an odd choice as the last song of the set, I myself was out of juice at that point and would have preferred something else instead. If it were to return I would hope it's the first song of the set, but I would much prefer some other opener.

According to Francis Zégut, one of the most famous rock and metal journalists in France, Maiden could play next year at the festival Les Eurockéennes de Belfort... :blink:

ByZegutEurockéennesBelfortMaiden2025.jpg

Interesting. He is taking a risk; imagine the festival itself commenting that this is not true. On the other hand, maybe they wouldn’t because they like the promotion.

Interesting. He is taking a risk; imagine the festival itself commenting that this is not true. On the other hand, maybe they wouldn’t because they like the promotion.
Well, Francis Zégut has a lot of serious sources. He knows practically everyone in the french music business. So, I'm sure he's right. ;)

He could also "reveal" such things because he knows it generates a lot of traffic for his site
When he always post something on his FB it's never for that. He posted some weeks before that Iron Maiden will play in Défense Arena in Suresnes, near Paris next year. And when he always post informations about a show or a festival or an album, it always comes true. ;)

Are grifters already peparing to sell fake Iron Maiden tickets or what is this?

If anybody here has access to the Maiden Fan Club forum or any other means of making someone from the Maiden camp see this, please make sure they are made aware of this.

BTW, Firenze Rocks (italian festival) 2025 will happen from june 12 to june 15. Some bands "are returning" from previous edition and it will be mostly Rock bands with a bit of Punk in it, according to the CEO.

Maiden played there in 2018 but, even if it sounds like they could come back there, there are two things which make me believe they actually won't: first, the Live Nation CEO said they will announce the bands "by september" and I don't see Maiden announcing a brand new tour before the current one starts - give it a month at least; second, it's a Live Nation festival and, from what we know, Mc2 Live is working on bringing Maiden in Italy. They kind of worked together in 2018 but I doubt it will happen again.

He didn't mention Maiden, but he literally hinted at Maiden playing La Défense in 2025.
Yes, I know. ;) And if you read my previous post, you'll see that I never wrote that Francis Zégut wrote directly that Maiden could play at the Défense Arena next year, but generally everybody knows that the metal band that plays in this venue is generally Iron Maiden. ;)

Yes, I know. ;) And if you read my previous post, you'll see that I never wrote that Francis Zégut wrote directly that Maiden could play at the Défense Arena next year, but generally everybody knows that the metal band that plays in this venue is generally Iron Maiden. ;)
I think they will announce a brand new tour at the end of the current one November/December. I think Europen leg 2025 will be similar to the 2018 one.

Back