Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I wish someone would post all the videos of Bruce's final chatter at the end of Wasted Years from this leg of the tour. Just for me.

I watched a few and there's variety among them. In one he says "I'LL see you down the road." Not 'we.' Solo tour confirmed. His general tone in the few I watched seemed more "this is the end" rather than "fuck yeah, we will be back."

When he says "Somewhere back in time" or "future past" that could very easily mean that we will not see them in the present, in the future. The only way to see them in the present will be to see/listen to the past things or in your own memory.

How much can we read into it? Fuck knows but as others have mentioned, he has given us clues in recent years with his final chatter.

More circumstantial evidence required.

Do I think Maiden will tour in 2025? Hmmm. Maybe. Do I think Iron Maiden will finish up anywhere other than London? No. UK tour in 2025 confirmed? Maybe.

Do I believe Steve when he says that they have no plans beyond this leg of the tour? Meh. If they are touring then it's booked already.

Aaah, the indecision, the no knowing, yet again Maiden have me hooked just like they have since 1989.

I watched a few and there's variety among them. In one he says "I'LL see you down the road." Not 'we.' Solo tour confirmed. His general tone in the few I watched seemed more "this is the end" rather than "fuck yeah, we will be back."

Do I believe Steve when he says that they have no plans beyond this leg of the tour? Meh. If they are touring then it's booked already.
Not sure if you're being facetious about the "solo tour being confirmed" comment, since I figured that was common knowledge that Bruce was doing a second Mandrake leg next year with a focus on North America.

As for Steve, if we're thinking of the same interview that's been making the rounds, that was specifically no new music is in the works at the moment, not "we have no plans" past Future Past.

Not sure if you're being facetious about the "solo tour being confirmed" comment, since I figured that was common knowledge that Bruce was doing a second Mandrake leg next year with a focus on North America.

As for Steve, if we're thinking of the same interview that's been making the rounds, that was specifically no new music is in the works at the moment, not "we have no plans" past Future Past.
Facetious indeed re Bruce touring again but also serious about his tone, his words and my perception of them, in terms of Maidens future.

Re Steve's words, I shall have to listen again (unlikely) but my take away was 'no plans' not 'no new album.' I'm totally willing to believe that my take away was wrong. Or that I've forgotten what I actually heard, at the time. And that Steve's words in a random interview aren't any basis for my thoughts about The End. But there's a tone among it all that I'm latching on to.

I suppose that this is what happens when the current leg of the tours isn't in your own part of the world and you can't get to see it, you want it to hurry the fuck up and be over so the next stage can begin.

I wish someone would post all the videos of Bruce's final chatter at the end of Wasted Years from this leg of the tour. Just for me.

When he says "Somewhere back in time" or "future past" that could very easily mean that we will not see them in the present, in the future. The only way to see them in the present will be to see/listen to the past things or in your own memory.

How much can we read into it? Fuck knows but as others have mentioned, he has given us clues in recent years with his final chatter.

Do I think Maiden will tour in 2025? Hmmm. Maybe. Do I think Iron Maiden will finish up anywhere other than London? No. UK tour in 2025 confirmed? Maybe.

Aaah, the indecision, the no knowing, yet again Maiden have me hooked just like they have since 1989.
In Brisbane the other night Bruce said “We will see you somewhere down the road, somewhere back in time”. It seems he was implying Maiden will tour Australia at least one more time.

Seventh Son was played relatively recently.
10 years ago? And only played on 2 tours.
Bruce isn't dropping any hints, he's making reference to the show he is doing right now.
Idk, Bruce likes to tease, as we know. Maybe he's just teasing a Hits/50th anniv tour, because even now I doubt Maiden would want to repeat the SBIT tour in its core, which won't be easy with the usual classics, so it should be vastly different and they have a prefect excuse with the anniv. Still, it's a bit odd that Bruce is using the ''somewhere'' hints again, even for next year's tour...
I'm all for Rime of course. Any parts too difficult for Nicko in it?
Actually, without the fills, the song's groove shouldn't be difficult for Nicko now. He will surely simplify it.
They could actually play both. Not likely, but they could.
Why not? Two of Bruce's favorite live songs and they always need 2 centerpiece epics for a tour. Some tours like the current one or LOTB have 3/4 such epics, over 7 minutes. If they don't play Hallowed again or something like Phantom, the only other popular cut would be Dance Of Death. Nicko will make it work, there's help from the calm middle part, but it's not an easy song for Bruce.
The comments sound exactly the opposite to me, that Maiden have no plans to retire, as Steve mentioned. We know that Bruce will do the 2nd leg of his solo tour and Maiden will be touring every year, especially with such a big anniv year. Steve said they don't have plans for a new album yet and his comments for next year's tour are odd because they are secretive. Bruce's hints this year are indicative.

Two Maiden shows in France next year according to french radio host Francis Zégut :

-> Défense Arena (in Suresnes, near Paris) or Accor Hotels Arena Bercy (in Paris),
-> Les Eurockéennes de Belfort festival (between 3rd and 6th of July 2025).

IM2025_ByZégut.jpg

So…Another Greatest Hits Tour is coming ?

I guess that depends on how we want to define Greatest Hits... :p

A few people remember that retrospectively speaking one of the biggest, if not the biggest Greatest Hits tour the band has done with the current line-up was actually The Final Frontier world tour 2010-11! Save Brighter Than a 1000 Suns (one show only), The Final Frontier and The Talisman, every single track eventually appeared on an official* Iron Maiden Best Of... collection!

Give Me Ed is another one, as only 22 Acacia Avenue and Die With Your Boots On aren't considered as "greatest hits/best of." I think that TFF tour has bit of an edge though, as they managed to do that with two almost totally different setlists.

Okay, to be fair, as Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Where Eagles Dare appeared on the Best of the Beast Limited 2CD edition it kind of nullifies my point about the superiority of TFF run.

Well, for a moment, I felt so clever!

* = hence not counting The Essential Iron Maiden and such

Last edited:
Back