Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Wait, hold on, ten steps back please, when, where and how was Rime confirmed?
It hasn’t been confirmed. See the above post. But I think since they have signaled interest in playing it again and they probably only have one tour left, it’s a reasonable prediction for the next tour.

None of this is a confirmation of anything. Please don't hype yourself into believing this. At least not before there is an official tour announcement.

It's also possible, they go Legacy Of The Beast with the 80s albums.
LOTB was like a 50 years tour, but wouldn't they need the themes/worlds for that? Plus the different stages/decors (doubtful again?). But Bruce mentioned that they could use the ''Legacy formula'' again after all. The 80's songs will dominate, expected for a Hits tour, but if they are from the first 5 albums (plus Seventh Son), it would be a ''boring'' set with the usual songs - even with the expected few surprises. I think Powerslave and Seventh Son are the only albums that could have more than 2 songs in the set. I feel and think it won't be SBIT revisited, as always they are preparing something interesting and very cool in terms of setlist and stage. Plus Bruce and Nicko expressed a desire to play more deep cuts.
I don't think Alexander will be played on the next tour. Highly unlikely.
I think it's 50/50. And especially if they don't play Hallowed, or it could be replaced with To Tame A Land. Rime, Alexander, Seventh Son (mentioned by Bruce as one of his favorite songs) in one set would be like the current tour's long songs. Plus Fear and even another 7-minutes long song.

Myself, I would bet that Rime will be played on the next tour. It's a safe bet by now. Sign of the Cross was played recently, Alexander - so those will not be played. Seventh Son was played relatively recently. Rime is COMING!

Plus, it will be anniversary of the band, Rime was big in 80's (was played on two subsequent tours) And don't ignore Bruce's we will see you Somewhere Back In Time. Rime was centerpiece of that tour. Connect the dots. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
'We will see you Somewhere back in time' could mean nothing more that re-release of Flight 666. Considering the amount of work they put into the Powerslave anniversary it is possible, right?

If it has to be centered around SBIT:

- Please, please, don't bring out Aces High again. It's dangerously close to being overplayed. Let it rest; the performances aren't going to get better from now on.

- I really hope they don't use the identical stageset from 1984 or 2008. Get creative with it and adapt it in a new way, just like The Future Past tour did. Give us a new Eddie, even if he's some kind of chimera again. Going with the mummy and sphynx again will feel too much like "been there, done that". Keep it fresh and exciting.

'We will see you Somewhere back in time' could mean nothing more that re-release of Flight 666. Considering the amount of work they put into the Powerslave anniversary it is possible, right?
It'd be super hilarious if the Maiden documentary is just a rerelease of Flight 666 lol

But nah, he wouldn't drop hints for a simple rerelease. Ever since covid Bruce has started hinting at the next major step in their career, so it's probably about the next tour.

Man, Somewhere Back In Time 2 would be such a disappointment, but it seems more and more likely, unfortunately.

I would not go that far, but it would certainly show a lack of imagination. Also, unless they end up playing a setlist that is vastly different to the one from 2008, comparisons are going to be made and, no matter how much we love the band, they are not going to be that favourable.

Last edited:
They aren't going to do Somewhere Back in Time, they're still doing a Somewhere in Time tour!

Bruce isn't dropping any hints, he's making reference to the show he is doing right now.
If we were back in 2018, I'd agree. Given how the current tour was teased during the LOTB22 shows, I think we can't outright dismiss Bruce's statements. I wouldn't go as far as to say they are confirmations; they should still be taken with a grain of salt. But I won't outright ignore them either, given how Bruce has embraced hinting at new stuff since the whole Belshazzar's Feast thing.

Especially before they released their debut album.

:lol:

@Meliegree They used fake names and played pub gigs a good few times, you can see some of the names used on the cover of the Bring Your Daughter single, there's a sign outside the pub in the picture and all the band names listed on it are fake names Maiden used to play pub gigs. The last time was before Virtual XI was released they played their longest ever set in a pub in Norwich.

I would not go that far, but it would certainly show a lack of imagination. Also, unless they end up playing a setlist that is vastly different to the one from 2008, comparisons are going to be made and, no matter how much we love the band, they are not going to be that favourable.

Can we wait for an announcement before being disappointed in them, please?

@Meliegree They used fake names and played pub gigs a good few times, you can see some of the names used on the cover of the Bring Your Daughter single, there's a sign outside the pub in the picture and all the band names listed on it are fake names Maiden used to play pub gigs. The last time was before Virtual XI was released they played their longest ever set in a pub in Norwich.

The last time they did something like that was in 1998!

Can we wait for an announcement before being disappointed in them, please?

I will be there if I can get a good seat!

tumblr_pjbrfumB7t1wzvt9qo1_540.gif

Oh, that. I meant something little different. Pub / Club show with current lineup and during current tour. That would be great. :-)

Back