Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

We shall see. It's a bit early IMO (was expecting mid-October), but stranger things have happened.

I think we might get a tour announcement and no dates this week, followed by dates in October and presale/sale at the beginning of November.

They need at least one huge surprise. Maybe the new song mentioned above.
I struggle to see how a new song would be a surprise of any kind. They've been making songs for 50 years.
I assume the plans are really up til 2026. For now. I guess 2025 will be Europe only and 2026 will be the big tour, like this year's tour schedule. Especially if it's a 50 years tour.
Dave Murray-only songs setlist in 2026 to celebrate his 70th birthday and the 50th anniversary of him joining Iron Maiden.

It feels like it's too early to announce the next tour, but why not.

''...and will be an 80s/classics tour''... Oh no, all the 80's tours were done already??? :S

Despite not being happy with the prospect of an 80s tour, I can't wait for the new illustrations. All Future Past artwork was amazing.
This.

I struggle to see how a new song would be a surprise of any kind. They've been making songs for 50 years.

Dave Murray-only songs setlist in 2026 to celebrate his 70th birthday and the 50th anniversary of him joining Iron Maiden.

You wouldn't be surprised at all if, after Steve (being honest or not) has said in several interviews that there is no new music at the moment,
they just suddenly played a brand new song in the encores of a history tour?

Theres a sad vibe to that album that I like
What an album npftd is. No matter what people usually say.
Not a fan of NPFTD at all (my honest opinion is that they should've done only one album with NPFTD's and FOTD's top 9 or 10 songs) but the intro solo to Fates Warning is my favorite solo Dave has ever played.
There's something epically sad and wasted in that solo.

Back