Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Despite that, he gave only seen it performed twice. I’ve seen Wasted Years double the amount of times that I’ve seen Wrathchild. Maybe I’ve been missing all the wrong shows!
And I've gone to 8 Maiden shows and ironically never had the opportunity to see them playing Wrathchild! So, while the majority here is tired of seeing it, I might be one of the only hoping them to play it in the 50th anniversary tour. Mainly because Killers is, along with No Prayer, the only album that I haven't see at least one track from played alive.

I imagine that when Steve and Wolf Hoffmann met on the cruise ship (Monsters of Rock), they talked about their respective anniversary shows.
It is already known that Accept will have many guests on stage.

In my opinion, Jannick gets far too little praise for how much more youthful dynamism he gives their stage presence.
If a trained dancer were to teach him a trick or two for the anniversary show, I'm sure he'd pick it up quickly, because he has talent (unlike Bruce).

I watched some recent live videos, go me.

I suppose I'll retract my previous naysaying, Bruce clearly says that Australia will see Iron Maiden live again sometime. I suppose the writing was on the wall when he said that Maiden had plans up til 2026. Bitch don't lie. Maybe. Probably. Definitely.

@GhostofCain party in your gaff, December 2025?

So…Another Greatest Hits Tour is coming ?
Well, it's logical. No new album, they have already done all of the 80's History tours and won't do a 90's tour/or deep cuts tour. Although I thought because of the current hybrid tour the new album would be released sooner. I also want a new album tour, but if this Hits tour is worth it in terms of setlist, I won't complain.
Third leg of that Tour?
They don't know yet, but I doubt they'll do 3-years tour again. Especially given the stage of their career.
Greatest Hits for me: Whatever song the band has made in the past.
This.
The problem is the Legacy of the Beast tour. The concept in 2025 shouldn't be too similar, then everybody will call them unimaginative and driving with an almost empty tank. This is a special year in their carreer. They need at least one huge surprise. Maybe the new song mentioned above. A guest on stage nobody expected?
I think stage and setlist wise (especially with right amount of rare cuts) it won't be difficult at all for the tour to be different enough from LOTB. They just need a few surprises, not only one. This tour indeed should be special and very memorable (like the last 2 ones), but I highly doubt about a new song or guest on stage. Steve mentioned something along those lines iirc.
I suppose I'll retract my previous naysaying, Bruce clearly says that Australia will see Iron Maiden live again sometime. I suppose the writing was on the wall when he said that Maiden had plans up til 2026. Bitch don't lie. Maybe. Probably. Definitely.
I assume the plans are really up til 2026. For now. I guess 2025 will be Europe only and 2026 will be the big tour, like this year's tour schedule. Especially if it's a 50 years tour.

The Trooper21
The Number of the Beast20
Hallowed Be Thy Name16
2 Minutes to Midnight, Run to the Hills15
The Evil That Men Do, Wrathchild13
Wasted Years10
Aces High9
Blood Brothers, Can I Play With Madness, The Clansman, The Wicker Man8
Revelations7
Brave New World, Phantom of the Opera6
Children of the Damned, Powerslave, Running Free, Sanctuary, Sign of the Cross, The Prisoner5
Dance of Death, For the Greater Good of God, Ghost of the Navigator, Heaven Can Wait, Moonchild, The Clairvoyant4
Bright Than A Thousand Suns, Dream of Mirrors, Flight of Icarus, No More Lies, Passchendale, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Stranger in a Strange Land, The Mercenary, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, The Writing on the Wall, These Colours Don't Run, Where Eagles Dare, Wildest Dreams3
Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Alexander the Great, Caught Somewhere in Time, Days of Future Past, Death of the Celts, Death or Glory, Die With Your Boots On, Different World, El Dorado, Hell on Earth, If Eternity Should Fail, Journeyman, Lord of the Flies, Rainmaker, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Speed of Light, The Book of Souls, The Fallen Angel, The Red and the Black, The Time Machine2
22 Acacia Avenue, Another Life, Bring Your Daughter… to the Slaughter, Charlotte the Harlot, Coming Home, Drifter, Futureal, Killers, Lord of Light, Man on the Edge, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Out of the Shadows, Out of the Silent Planet, Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Satellie 15… The Final Frontier, Senjutsu, Stratego, Tears of a Clown, The Great Unknown, The Legacy, The Longest Day, The Pilgrim, The Talisman, When the Wild Wind Blows1

In total, 88 songs have been played at least once.

Here's the summary by album:

Iron Maiden42
Killers17
The Number of the Beast62
Piece of Mind36
Powerslave31
Somewhere In Time21
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son32
No Prayer for the Dying1
Fear of the Dark24
The X Factor8
Virtual XI9
Brave New World35
Dance of Death17
A Matter of Life and Death20
The Final Frontier6
The Books of Souls12
Senjutsu13
Great research. Thanks. The number of played songs is very good and we can see that the least played songs are from albums that are not considered best by most fans. Although some could have a bit more representation, even from the Reunion era. DOD/AMOLAD, NPFTD(!... title track, Tailgunner), or something different from FOTD. The early days albums stats are expected (after all these years) and the Blaze era. Some songs (4-to-1) could be played more and be viewed as a deep cuts.

@GhostofCain party in your gaff, December 2025?

What do you mean? Will there be a UK tour in December 2025? Will Maiden finally come back to play in Guildford? :lol:

Last edited:
The forum post says:
According to Facebook, the tour will be announced on Thursday and will be an 80s/classics tour.

No idea what the source on FB is, but we'll see if there's any truth to it in a few days.

Despite not being happy with the prospect of an 80s tour, I can't wait for the new illustrations. All Future Past artwork was amazing.

Back