Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this will be something interesting:
Join us: Thursday - 10am PDT Thursday - 1pm EDT Thursday - 2pm BRT Thursday - 5pm UTC/GMT Thursday - 6pm BST Thursday - 7pm CEST Thursday - 10:30pm IST Friday - 1am CST Friday - 2am JST Friday - 3am AEST

Word "join us" may indicate that theories about some kind of stream may be real.

Also: "WOTW" changed into "TWOTW".
I would have said video premiere of the new single if it wasn't for the singles/album covers countdown they've got going.

Ok, so this will be something interesting:
Join us: Thursday - 10am PDT Thursday - 1pm EDT Thursday - 2pm BRT Thursday - 5pm UTC/GMT Thursday - 6pm BST Thursday - 7pm CEST Thursday - 10:30pm IST Friday - 1am CST Friday - 2am JST Friday - 3am AEST

Word "join us" may indicate that theories about some kind of stream may be real.

Also: "WOTW" changed into "TWOTW".
So, it's 20:00 local time here in Finland. Looking forward!

So, when you Google the title of the video it can be seen that it's 7:25 minutes long. It would be very strange if it wasn't a single, but at the same time the campaign that ends on Sunday wouldn't make any sense. It's all very confusing right now, and I love it.
No idea what u are talking about mate!

I'm little bit excited. I can't be more because I'm at work and tomorrow during this premiere I will be in bar with my co-workers :|

Wow.

Honestly, Belshazzar's Feast would be a killer of an album title.

A Biblical reference, but not one that would be too recognisable or clichéd, it goes with the vague spiritually-political warnings that Maiden do from time to time (this time probably warning about the downfall of civilisations in general), it's Goth enough so that even Brucie Crowley would begrudgingly accept it (or at least interpret it in his own way)...

And it's poetic.
Yea, I have to say I would be into 'Belshazzars Feast' as an album title. Poetic, strange, sure it's a mouthful, but I think I would prefer that to
The Writings on The Wall. I still have Sam Smith's bond song in my head. Either way...countdown got my heart racing

So, when you Google the title of the video it can be seen that it's 7:25 minutes long. It would be very strange if it wasn't a single, but at the same time the campaign that ends on Sunday wouldn't make any sense. It's all very confusing right now, and I love it.
Right! It’s a Youtube Premiere. You upload a pre-recorded video that goes live at a set time. In this case, the video is 7:25 long, which hints strongly at it being a single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back