Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Prayer is awful and goes against everything Maiden had always stood for up until that point. Terrible rock songs (hooks in you, holy smoke, bring your daughter ) terrible lyrics (i mean going from The Loneliness of the long distance runner to Hooks in you....is a monumental downgrade , yeah), terrible production, bad vocals. Fear of the Dark also shared similar problems, just had a few top songs (and the timeless classic title track) and was better produced. I was relieved when the dark, menacing X-Factor was released.

Thankfully they followed the traditional Maiden style with their post-reunion albums.

Maiden purists may agree, but as a general rock fan I think they are great albums.

hpstt://www.ginza.se/product/iron-maiden/broadcast-archives-box/51871/

Now what the hell is this? I hope to God this isn't it...

Here too:

Iron Maiden | Box (The Broadcast Archives) - 6CD ...

https://shop.season-of-mist.com › ...

Översätt den här sidan
Iron Maiden - Box (The Broadcast Archives) - 6CD DIGISLEEVE. This item is on pre-order. It will be available on 23 July 2021. Note : Orders cannot be split into ...
This is not officially authorized. It's just old radio broadcasts pressed onto CD- nothing that Iron Maiden themselves are responsible for putting together/publishing.

This is not officially authorized. It's just old radio broadcasts pressed onto CD- nothing that Iron Maiden themselves are responsible for putting together/publishing.
The only thing that made my heart sink was Eddie's skin is sort of the same color as the arm from social media video today, lol. But probably just a coincidence.

But this is the reassuring. Thankfully we can scoff at it.

Very curious about the color scheme for the album. Lots of ways they could go with it. Do they opt for more colors after a predominantly black and cover with TBOS? Stick to the dark scheme we're seeing in the BF poster?

Maiden doesn’t have any green album covers right? Aside from the brown/olive of AMOLAD? They should do green.

edit: also, BOS is easily one of the best covers they’ve ever done. Wilkinson is the only artist I’ve seen that actually captures Rigg’s essence in his work.

I always think of POM as being green, lol. NPFTD, IM, and Killers too. Maybe that’s just me.

I'd love to see some green!

Anybody else notice the last two videos of the poster on the wall have a muted teal hue on the wall? Probably means nothing but wonder if its similar to the theme

I'd seriously love if they revisited Pass The Jam. Of course with real lyrics, and a bit less Bruce. The structure of the song is a lot looser than usual and actually utilizes all three guitarists.

Dont know where in the world you guys are but here in the UK its 1 day to go (aka Belshazzars Eve)

So whats the drill tomorrow - once we get the announcement are we going straight into IM18 rumours or are we speculating about setlists for a few months first?

Reactions: jcv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back