Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Maybe I should read my replies before posting, but I get lazy when I type from my phone.

"The album is 100% ready, but because of Covid-19 we had to postpone it. And yes, the fact that the first gig to support the new album tour will be in Greece actually means that Alexander The Great will also be played live along with a handful of new songs from the new album."

That's what Adrian meant by his answer.

If you guys didn't figure it out, I'm sorry, but you're blind, too blind to see.

According to a source I trust, the album was completed with Kevin Shirley in Paris last year and, I believe, would have been released at the end of the LOTB 2020 tour. Things have been postponed for obvious reasons, but I doubt they would have spent a significant amount of money on making an album that is never going to see the light of day.
This ^^^^

Renting a studio and hiring an engineer, especially at the level of Guillaume Tell + Kevin Shirley, costs many many thousands of dollars a day.

But nooooo, they didn't record a new album, because there's no evidence!!!! Bruce was just in Paris living with his girlfriend, Kevin was remixing Joe Bonamassa albums in an expensive studio by himself (instead of at either of his state of the art home studios), and the rest of the band just travelled to Paris from the four corners of the earth to drop by for a visit numerous times over the course of several weeks because they missed hanging out with him! ::)::)::)

And Bruce spent the US leg of LOTB saying they'd be back soon with a shit load of new Iron maiden songs for a laugh. And Nicko said they've recording 16 albums and one possibly to come because his brain is mush from hitting drums for years. And Kevin referred to a not so secret project because he's been drinking too much.

::)

Did I say there won't be a new album? No.

Did I say it's impossible they were working on a new album? No.

All I said is I doubt an entire new album is completely recorded and produced and ready to go yet.

...and some of the 'give away' posts were even deleted.

But ofc, it is much more likely that they were in Paris recording a new version of Wrathchild with Dave Murray on vocals.

...and some of the 'give away' posts were even deleted.

But ofc, it is much more likely that they were in Paris recording a new version of Wrathchild with Dave Murray on vocals.
Funny you mention Dave. Is he the only member we haven't seen a picture of in Paris last year? His guitar tech Colin Price was there however, he wrote so on his twitter.

Everyone else has been photographed there or even filmed. Janick at some pub mid March, Adrian outside the studio late May, Steve backstage at a Raven Age gig, Bruce about 100 times, Nicko filmed at the opening of a bar in mid April.

Why not? What would possibly come of him revealing those details?
They have a business plan and marketers and all that shit that makes money go around. I don’t know if it’d be a true NDA, but I imagine something like it still holds between Rod, their label and the band members.

They have a business plan and marketers and all that shit that makes money go around. I don’t know if it’d be a true NDA, but I imagine something like it still holds between Rod, their label and the band members.
Ya, I get how it works, but I think the same money would still go around either way.

Mental how AC/DC will have released three albums in a shorter time period than Maiden would have done.

What 3 albums are you comparing from Maiden and AC/DC?

Black Ice - Rock or Bust - Power up = 12 years

TFF -TBOS - TBC = 10 years and counting

AMOLAD - TFF - TBOS = 9 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back