Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current numbers of cases of Covid still around, I would say it's pretty safe to bet that there won't be any tours or shows next year by anybody.
I mean, you probably know that slightly smaller bands are playing shows here as of now. Who knows about next year?

Well, the current trajectory is very similar to the one of Spanish Flu years ago and is predicting that we will rech the peak of the 2nd wave (the worst one) at the end of 1st week of November. Then there will be another wave in February.

I guess if the 3rd wave is bad, there will be no touring. We'll know in March or so.

the significance of this rumour is to do with the album. It doesn't matter if the show actually goes ahead or not as a result of covid. The interest for us, is that if the rumour turns out to be true it should reveal information about the new album soon, as presumably tickets for a gig of that size next Sept should go on sale quite soon.

the significance of this rumour is to do with the album. It doesn't matter if the show actually goes ahead or not. The interest for us, is that if the rumour turns out to be true it should reveal information about the new album soon, as presumably tickets for a gig of that size next Sept should go on sale quite soon.

The question is: will Maiden still release the album (next year) if there are no concerts next year?

Yeah they can't just sit waiting forever. At the moment I'm just wondering if we'll hear about it before or after the final LOTB run.

I mean, you probably know that slightly smaller bands are playing shows here as of now. Who knows about next year?
But we don't know if this will go now like this, smaller bands doing and playing small venues etc.
Of course, I hope that corona will be wiped away from here as soon as possible.

This might be possible to do, what do you think here people? :)

Last edited:
What the fuck. :)

So what's the definitive list of Somewhere on Tour props. Inflatable spaceships, laser gun, retractable hands, now this thing.
Looks like Rod took some acid and spent the entire budget on gimmicks.

I think they will. I can understand them waiting this year, but not any longer.
Yeah they can't just sit waiting forever. At the moment I'm just wondering if we'll hear about it before or after the final LOTB run.

Agree. If there are no concerts next year (this means no final 3rd leg of LOTB tour), I think we will hear even earlier about the new album.

Perhaps the smaller bands will have more success than the bigger bands next year. I'd imagine it costs just too much to take some of the bigger name bands on tour if there's any risk of widespread cancellations. Small bands might not have much cash or much backing, but choose a few neighbouring countries with low restrictions and you'll easily make up your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back