Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you know, that rumour of what the new album could be about doesn't necessarily entail it HAS to be about enviromental messages. It could just as well be about nature, which could mean we get stuff based on folklore and fairy tales. That would be pretty interesting, much more than another album about how the world is shit and everyone is going to hell.

THIS. PLEASE. My money is ready.:notworthy:

Maybe it'll be an ANTI-environment album? That'd would be an interesting & brave twist. Fuck the earth! What's it ever done for us?

'Cause otherwise, I just don't think I can get into Solar-Powerslave.

Oh, but the succeeding album was so much better, wasn't it? What was it called again? Somewhere in Thyme? ...yeah, that sounds about right.

In my opinion, The Book it Souls is going to be a very challenging album to beat. I think it’s by far their best reunion album,
I prefer Final Frontier and A Matter of Life and Death to Book of Souls.
Dance of Death is great and Brave New World is also good.

I think BoS was probably the least great album since the return of Bruce. In my opinion of course.
BoS has shinning moments, in particular Red and Black, but it does have some not so great songs DoG, ToaC, MoS.

not so great songs DoG, ToaC, MoS.

Would not expect such blasphemy on Friday morning. Well.

Anybody entertained the idea that the new album could be a concept album being born from one of the earlier songs? ATG anyone?
Something like Dream Theater did SfaM from Metropolis Pt.1. Recurring melody hints and lyrical references.

So they would finally play Alexander live, only not as a song, but the whole damn concept album in its entirety.

To be honest I might have read that before and my subconsciousness has played a joke on me. Seems you posted it 2 months ago, so it's possible. No bad intentions .. :oops:

Since we have stained the Book Of Souls threads enough, I think we should countinue our discussions here. After the last show of TBOS, there was posted a picture of the rumoured stadion dates of The Legacy Of The Beast tour 2018. While the tour seems plausable, the venues don't.
I liked the set list of the current tour but expected change I wanted a tour with songs not played or never played before MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE....ANOTHER LIFE...PROWLER....22 ACACIA AVENUE...REMEMBER TOMORROW....TOTAL ECLIPSE...PURGATORY...KILLERS...FLASH OF THE BLADE...DEJAVU...STRANGER IN A STRANGER LAND....THE PROPHECY...DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON....BE QUICK OR BE DEAD...TAIL GUNNER...BRING YOU DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER

I liked the set list of the current tour but expected change I wanted a tour with songs not played or never played before MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE....ANOTHER LIFE...PROWLER....22 ACACIA AVENUE...REMEMBER TOMORROW....TOTAL ECLIPSE...PURGATORY...KILLERS...FLASH OF THE BLADE...DEJAVU...STRANGER IN A STRANGER LAND....THE PROPHECY...DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON....BE QUICK OR BE DEAD...TAIL GUNNER...BRING YOU DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER
Well, the Early Days Tour had several of those. Really surprised Killers was not on that tour, and I've always wondered why that song has fallen out of setlist consideration.

You can't always get what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back