Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's less of a hint, and more of a blaring klaxon confirming a new album is coming, so you can pretty much bet on an announcement in October for a March release.

I expect Bruce to reveal more on the SA part of the tour...

ken.jpg

Unless he reveals more in Chile, I don't think we will hear anything until next year about the album.

In my opinion, The Book it Souls is going to be a very challenging album to beat. I think it’s by far their best reunion album, and probably my actual favorite album side by side with 7th Son. I’m very very curious where they’ll go from there.

I wonder if they’ll reign it in a bit and focus on faster/shorter songs with one or two epics instead of longer songs all the time. I’m very excited for the future!

...you know, that rumour of what the new album could be about doesn't necessarily entail it HAS to be about enviromental messages. It could just as well be about nature, which could mean we get stuff based on folklore and fairy tales. That would be pretty interesting, much more than another album about how the world is shit and everyone is going to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back