Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know about this :( Could you reveal something more?
Nicko's wife is on instagram and often shares little pics and videos with him in them. He fractured his wrist late last year but it was fairly minor and healing quickly thankfully.

IDK someone I know through a Facebook group who I've never met in real and who lives in Paris and knows a guy who works at the studio and whose profile picture is of a cat wearing a tutu says that somebody has booked Guillaume Tell Studios some time between now and September and their name is Steve.

IDK someone I know through a Facebook group who I've never met in real and who lives in Paris and knows a guy who works at the studio and whose profile picture is of a cat wearing a tutu says that somebody has booked Guillaume Tell Studios some time between now and September and their name is Steve.
British Lion album II incoming.

I doubt that Steve himself would book the studio.

Doesn't Steve have a studio of his own for British Lion?

The Barnyard? Yeah.

But about Steve booking Guilliame Tell, I think the studio is always booked by Iron Maiden LLP and the managment. The band just tells them when to do it.

images

There are literally millions of people all over Europe having Steve as their first name, it could even be my Australian neighbor who lives down my street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back