Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Lego

Shadows in the stars, we will not return!
That plus I’m not sure why Maiden working on an album is something that needs to be kept secret. They’ve made hints about it before. Even last year Steve alluded to something in an interview.

I don’t think the band is being intentionally secretive. It is more that if they are working on an album, there’s nothing to blab about at this stage. I wouldn’t read Nicko’s absence as a sign that there’s something under wraps.
Nicko probably didn't go to NAMM because he's still recovering from fracturing his wrist, plus neither Paiste or Sonor were releasing/displaying anything new having to do with him or Maiden.

Lego

Shadows in the stars, we will not return!
I didn't know about this :( Could you reveal something more?
Nicko's wife is on instagram and often shares little pics and videos with him in them. He fractured his wrist late last year but it was fairly minor and healing quickly thankfully.

MrKnickerbocker

clap hands
IDK someone I know through a Facebook group who I've never met in real and who lives in Paris and knows a guy who works at the studio and whose profile picture is of a cat wearing a tutu says that somebody has booked Guillaume Tell Studios some time between now and September and their name is Steve.

matic22

Ancient Mariner
IDK someone I know through a Facebook group who I've never met in real and who lives in Paris and knows a guy who works at the studio and whose profile picture is of a cat wearing a tutu says that somebody has booked Guillaume Tell Studios some time between now and September and their name is Steve.
British Lion album II incoming.

I doubt that Steve himself would book the studio.

matic22

Ancient Mariner
Doesn't Steve have a studio of his own for British Lion?
The Barnyard? Yeah.

But about Steve booking Guilliame Tell, I think the studio is always booked by Iron Maiden LLP and the managment. The band just tells them when to do it.

Sth2112

Nomad
There are literally millions of people all over Europe having Steve as their first name, it could even be my Australian neighbor who lives down my street...